Almost Hook Up and Bar Hopping pt.1

Four years prior

J U L I A N

I sipped my drink slowly, letting the liquor burn down my throat, glancing around the crowd. A few pretty faces here and there, bodies grinding steamily against one another, the smell of cheap perfume, sweat and alcohol tainted the air and it was your typical Friday-night-club scene. The DJ was playing some okay numbers, and i was merely whiling my time away.

Bored, I flicked me now longish hair out of my eyes and  started scanning the packed dance floor, looking for an empty spot to go join in.

And then i saw her.

This sweet creature that seemed to carry a halo around her. Her long brunette curls were tossed carelessly, cascading down her back. Her moves were so off-beat, she had to be doing this intentionally, but damn, she carried it off hot. And her face. This sounded cheesy even in my head, but it was so perfect, it seemed as though it had been sculpted by angels.

And it seemed that i too had caught her eye, because she made eye contact and started moving her petite body in a seductive-ish manner.
I snaked my way though the crowd, her gaze holding strong, inviting. Slowly I leaned in and placed my lips on her cool ones, gently sucking in. It appeared that she wanted to be in control, because her tongue entered my mouth, fighting mine for dominance.
She gently tugged at my denim jacket, tagging me along with her without breaking our kiss, up a series of stairs and to a room.
In the now private space, she climbed over me, throwing a onto a sofa, still making out. I flipped her over and pecked her lips twice then snuggled up againsther neck. And then she started laughing. Hysterically.

I gave her a puzzled look that said "what?" as she pushed me off, still snickering.
"What kind of a kiss was that?" She said between giggles.
She then proceeded to imitate my kiss, which by the way looked just like the way you would send a flying kiss to an adorable dog passing you on the street.
Ouch. She did not. Just. Do. That.
Keeping a neutral tone, I deadpanned, "I wasnt aware that even kisses had standards."

"Boo save such pecks for your family maybe, not the girl you're hooking up with."

I scoff and say, "Oh puhleeease, all my exes say I'm an amazing kisser."

"Really, the things people say nowdays...... amazing kisser huh. What sort of a guy are you?"

Her question immediately soured my mood again. "A guilty one.", i say.

"Guilty? Why would you say that?" She questions curiously, stopping in her motion of getting up from the sofa.

"I have a girlfriend", i whisper, deciding, there's no point in hiding, might as well talk.

"So what? I have a boyfriend." She says without a moment of hesitation, as though it were perfectly obvious.

Wait what? "And youre not. Guilty i mean?"

She smiles coyly for a minute then replies, "Boyfriends are like.....hm, lets say icecreams. Some orgasmic, some puke inducing, but all flavours to be tried.
And this one is a goner. 'William Hague Specter', my darling dad's new business interest's son, wont take long to go from a mere time pass to a flop.
Anyway, this was...fun."

Mixed signals oh god. I decide to lean in for a kiss, hoping to get some but she chuckles and puts her hand between us,
"Hahaha-NotHappening" was what she said. "Nice meeting you, byeeee.",
she said with a decided tone and with that she walked out the door.

Mystery girl. Leaving. Not good. I decide to persue her and follow her down the stairs. This is going to be an interesting night.

(Authors Note)
Heylllo everyone....long time no see (so sorry). This is going to be short but there is going to be a update very very soon (today maybe tomorrow). See yall