Buddyfight TRIPLE S OPENING

(Quick note: This is only a fan made so please don't judge)

I hear the world calling out for a hero
Grab your deck, it's time to raise the flag
What are you waiting for?
New battles are waiting for us

(A blue girl looks to a guy with violet eyes and both shakes hand before the hand becomes the deck and the guy is nowhere to be seen, the  blue girl then smiled clutching a deck before it transformed to a flag of Legend World and starts to run forward, holding it)

The road ahead is hard and full of twists
But I guess there is nothing we can't do
Side by side (Side by side)
Let's
Go
Buddyfight!

(The blue girl will then pass through a boy with untamed red hair as she waves to him, then a girl with purple shaggy hair as they high fived she then tripped as the falg disappears from her hold and she look up to see a boy with red bangs and blue hair look at her before walking away, she look down through the ground before the same guy with violet eyes lend her a hand and she stood up before running a few more and jumps up to a stage with crowds of people cheering)

Buddyfight our way to find our own dreams
Let's go and buddyfight
The world is calling out for us
Calling for you and me

(A series of buddyfighting will show, calling out their ace buddies and some are defending. The blue girl then was focused with her eyes closed and shows that as if she was floating in space and she saw Earth as she was faraway before she clenched her hands and starts to go down with her monsters beside her as they through a veil of black)

So come and take my hand!
Let's go through this together with our friends! (Together with our friends)
Let's run straight and go pass each battle
And with every lost we become stronger

(The boy with red bangs now was kneeling as if he lost, the girl earlier then goes forward and lends her a hand, the boys hesitate to grab it before he accepts the help, the boy then shows as if he was blown by a wind as a figure forms behind the girl and disappears to sparkles before they both fell as the ground supporting them disappeared)

Buddyfight! It's really is the best!
So come on and let's break out our own future card
I just know that it will answer us if we run after it
So let's go, buddyfight! (Go buddyfight)

(Both were holding hand in hand as their buddies were beside them before they look up and saw a light, all four of them raise their hand, reaching for it before it revealed a buddyfight card, their hands grazed at it before it spun faster as a figure of legendary fighter appeared in front of their eyes before the black veil surrounding them popped and they landed back to earth. They then zoom out to see that each character are smiling holding some buddyfight cards of their own while their buddies were behind them, the title is then showed)