Buddyfight TRIPLE S CLOSING

(Yes another fan made so shush)

Buddyfight, buddyfight,
Let's become the greatest
Buddyfight, buddyfight
Let's go all out!

(The blue haired girl will be seen with Miserea with her side as they continue to run, float in Miserea's case and one by one she was joined by the other three and they all jump in there own style)

With a single flick of my hand
My dream becomes reality
With everything that I need
I go and take off to the future

(The screen then flash several buddyfights of the same people and then the screen lik glass breaks and show us the blue haired girl wearing a dress and holding a Mike, the purple haired was dress like a princess, the red haired was then shown with something similar to Rouga while the last one was standing on top of the Buddy Police headquarters)

Hurry up, hurry up and come along with me
Let's do our best (Our best)
And strive forward to our shining future
Come and grab my hand so we can take off

(The blue haired then starts to run as she do so the dress and mike disappeared and was replaced with her own clothes and she was holding the Legend World Flag. She continued to run towards a vortex of different colors and passed through it, all the occupants of Legend world then look at her as she jumped and lend a hand to them with a smile)

We can do anything you by my side
I feel that I'm light as a feather
Spells! Monsters! Items! Impacts!
Come and grab our decks

(The three buddyfightiers are then showed standing far away from each other, their backs faced to each other and each of them are looking at a different direction. The blue girl then appeared on the middle before the platform there standing on breaks and they activated their buddy skills, the blue hair then shows a spell card, the purple one then showed her buddy, the red bangs then showed them his item and one of them showed his impact, Barbarish Punisher)

Buddyfight, buddyfight
Let's become the greatest
Buddyfight, buddyfight
Let's go all out!

(The purple haired then nodded to them as all nodded and put their hands together in a circle as their buddy skills cause then to all spin in a circle as the flags of each world then appeared and disappeared after another)

I just know someday our dreams will be reality
I just know it we will surpass the greatest
All I need is to be myself
And that's all I need for the shining future

(They are all then showed laying on a greenfield the blue haired then stood up and was followed by the others, their buddies then appeared before they all run, through different landscapes and the background were a blur, the view of them will then be turned around as they run, their back  facing the said angle as they all jumped to a bright sun)