8.

"I want you to assist me in cooking," she claps her hands excitedly.

"Which means, I cook and you sit," I say.

"That sums it all up," she replies.

The doorbell rings. It's Isa with Ethan.

"May we come in dear." she politely asks.

"Of course," I say giving her way. She gets in an seated on the couch.

I get back into the kitchen and arrange a tray of muffins I had baked yesterday.

"I am sorry for crashing in here but Daisy is out and she has the keys. So we can't get in," she says.

"Hmm," I nod in acknowledgment.

Ethan picks up a muffin from the tray and bites into it with bored expressions. As soon as the chocolate reaches his tongue, his face contorts. Not much but just in a sinful pleasure.

"It's really tasty," Isa complements.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Oh! You made it. I thought it was Iona or Anna," Isa replies.

Yeah! Appearances can be deceptive.

And perhaps one can't be perfect in all the fields.

The door bell rings again and i get up to open it. It's Emmet.

He brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I keep it aside and invite him in.

As soon as he sees Ethan's face, his emotions contort disgusted. Ethan gets up.

"Calm down hormonal lions," I say.

"I would rather stand than sit in the same room with this stalker," Ethan gets out of the house.

I feel pity for Isa. She can't scold Emmet. Ethan wouldn't listen to her.

Emmet gets up to my room.

Isa runs her fingers down her perfectly shaped hair.

"I am frustrated with Daisy and Ethan," she says.

I nod.

"Oh that explains the pink head," Anna says.

Not the time Annalise.

I get up and get out if the house. He is sitting in the porch steps.

I settle down next to him.

"I am sorry," he mutters.

"It's okay.. But actually you should know the truth before you frame anyone," I reply.

"What truth? Him stalking her," he says running his fingers through his hair. Just kill his mother.

"You should think. Emmet is not that type of guy," I make him understand.

"C'mon get up. Talk to him. Be a man," I say and I drag him in.

From when do I have to act as a nanny for these hormonal teenagers!

I drag him inside the house. Emmet has returned downstairs. Thanks to Annalise.

"I think I have something to let you from being bored. Mind to join me?" Annalise proposes.

"Sure," Isa says. She gets up and leaves with Annalise.

Now these both.

Both of them tap their foots urgently on the floor. None of them open their mouths.