Chapter 9: Nova

The purple dust disappears. I see that we are in the hallway far away from Mr. bald. I breath for a second or two. "That was a close one" I say then look up at Aaron "yea, that was, and." Aaron say then looks down at me "and what?" I said "It funny when you look up at me" He says "so." I say trying to keep my anger under control "will because you are shorted" he said. oh, know you done it. I say in my mind

I try to hurt him but he has no weak spot, so I slap him. He laughs with my red hand mark on his cheek. "wow. That really hurt" he says "will, I'm not aloud to have guns at this school" I huffed "and every time I try to punching you, you have no pain" I look back up at him. "Aww, poor kitten" he says then pets my head, witch feel good put I pulled away before, I can prrr.

"plz don't call me that" I say looking at him. "but why kitten" he said then he smiles. I reach into my pocket and pull out my shovel, then point it at him. "go ahead, remember you can't hurt me" he says then puts his hands in the air acting scared. "Fine, but we are not done with this mr." I warned as I put the shovel away.

"NOVA!"

I hear my friends running down the hall screaming. Cinder's eyes are so happy to see me and Aaron?, Luna stops and looks at Aaron with a face. "Yeah?" I say before Luna can make other weapon. "we are getting dorms!" Cinder says every happy "so?" I say "uu, so.so, we.are.getting.droms!" Cinder says trying not to walk up to me and shake me.