Classes with "him"

(Winston's POV)

 "My smile quickly fades, as I saw him resting his head on a desk." 

I saw him resting, and I could instantly tell who he was.  

"Major Ito," I whispered under my breath annoyed. I quickly make it to an empty desk in the front. I couldn't get too angry at the minor inconvenience. I grabbed a book out of my bag and began to read. Before I even knew it class had already started. 

"Hello students, I am your Japanese history teacher Mr. Goya. I'll start off by telling you the rules you must know about me and what you'll need for this class."

Mr. Goya proceeds to take out handout sheets with rules and other information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 RULES AND INFO

Rule one: No talking, whispering, littering, eating, or sleeping during class time

("Ha Major already broke that rule," I thought with a smirk on my face)

Rule two: Be in proper attire that was stated in the assembly this morning

Rule three: Be prepared to read a lot and listen for the whole duration of the class

Rule four: NO BATHROOM BREAKS

Rule five: NO DEVICES

You may speak to me after class or find me in the teacher's lounge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"What do you mean no bathroom breaks" Yelled a bright pink-haired girl

She looked like the main character in an anime or something. I mean they didn't even allow any semi colorful hair, so how did she get in undetected?

"And you are," Mr. Goya said monotony 

She placed her hand on her chest with a proud smile and said with informal Japanese

"I am Tonya Wilsmith, who is originally from America who came to Japan. Stepdaughter to the CEO of the OOO company. And I am here to study the life of the Japanese. But why can't we use the bathroom like what if we are dying or have our period out of nowhere?! HUH"

Mr. Goya looked up slowly and sighed.

"Miss Wilsmith, I ask you to refrain from yelling in the class. And I will only accept an emergency. Plus why would you die in the restrooms purposely, You must go to the nurse's office... And I will be your first-period teacher anyway and you have around 12 minutes to get to class anyway, that should be plenty of time... SO please sit down Miss Wilsmith and let me resume class" Mr.Goya pushed up his glasses and resumed class. 

The oh-so prideful Tonya had become silent and embarrassed while quickly sitting down. Mr. Goya then started with the attendance. Calling name by name, after attendance though was the worst thing seating chart. At first, it seemed that I was going to be okay I didn't mind sitting near loud people or even anime-looking people,  but who'd know the worst thing could soon.

He started by making all the students go back to the class and started calling the names down the seating chart. He then went through the names for the first row. Then... "Funai, Mitsu, Saito, Ida, Ito, and Kaboyashi in the second row."

WHAT! I couldn't believe it, the two worst things that could've happened, being in the back and near stupid-Ito or what I like to say estúpido. And I was placed right next to him, to be precise, right behind him and in the farthest seat. I couldn't believe it, I have never been in the back before. I wouldn't have minded too much if only I wasn't behind "HIM", I'd even take being behind Hirota, who always leaves her long hair on the desk behind her and smells overbearing-ly sweet. 

As we went to the seats, Estúpido looked at me. With a smirk and a small yawn mouthed. "Yo, Mijikai" and went to his desk. I was stunned, That idiot knew I was there, I stood there taken aback, till the teacher firmly said "Mr. Kaboyashi please sit down." I jumped and quickly went to my desk. I looked up and Major was shaking, hard, he was laughing at me. 

 Besides the major inconvenience, classes went smoothly, it was interesting getting to meet all the new teachers and learning information about all of them. And I even got to see my best friends Kado Chiba and Taido Chiba while going to lunch. Yet, despite all those good things I still manage to have him in all my classes, and even worst yet he had his followers in each class. I mean listening to girls fangirling over him gets annoying after the 8th year or so. 

Luckily, the school bell dismissed us to leave school. I couldn't have waited for school to end. I mean there was a new library near the school. I got up and walked quickly to the door. It would've been fine if someone hadn't pinned me to the wall. 

"Sup Winston, how's it going buddy"

"I don't have time for you Estúpido"

I quickly went under his arm and was in a hurry to get to my destination. In my mind, I thought that was all. I even had a simple plan of going to the library, study, and go home to help my mother. Yet, someone decided to tag along. Like an overly attention-seeking dog, Estúpido decided to follow me, and if that wasn't enough he started talking about unless topics, like how there was no WcRonald's near the school and how short I was. After ages, "we'' made it, I went inside and was amazed at the size of the library. It was like I just entered heaven, till I realized Major also entered the library.

"A library. Huh, you still go to places like this, you do know what an arcade is right? Also isn't there a library at our school?"

I ignored him and went to an unreserved seat near the English books and started taking notes. Estúpido decided to sit right in front of me and taking the book from me. Looking at it then smirking.

"Aren't you part American, shouldn't you already know English "

"No, I don't, you know that I have been living here since I was 1 year old"

He smiled and looked at me. He mockingly repeated what I said in a high-pitched voice. And if that wasn't enough, he handed me the book closed and without saving my page. I sighed, I couldn't even deal with him. After 2 hours, I got up to start heading home. Major got up too and followed me once again, even on to and on the train. I couldn't take it anymore, "Can you stop following me!." He smirked, went to my ear, and simply whispered: "We're neighbors." And continued walking home while I turned bright red. 

 When we got home he looked at me, no, it was staring at me with a still face, and said who's that behind you. Quickly I looked back in a panic, when I turned around he had gotten too close. Inches away from my face. I let out a small scream, He laughed. "Awh, did that scare you?! Well, that's okay because you know what. Your mom wants me to ... walk you home to and from school and all that joy. So Don't forget tomorrow." Then he flicked me on my forehead and went inside his house. I went inside my house and went to help mom. 

"MOM I'M HOME"  

We both continued, as usual, make dinner, and chat about our days. Of course, she re-broke the news to me. I couldn't say no to my mom, I knew she taught we were close and just to make sure I was okay. I thanked her for the concern and meal. I took her to her room after chatting for a bit more. After that, I took a bath and went to my room to sleep. But, from today on I knew that my life has become a living nightmare.