Familiar but unknown

(Major's POV)

*Beep beep*

I slam my alarm. It was the first day of school, at some high-end school my dad got me in. "Nato high school'' or something like that. I take a deep breath, gotta relax the body you know. After doing so, I get my morning started. Morning run, light exercise, a quick shower, and breakfast. 

<During the run>

{I wonder if I gonna see anyone I know. Maybe that kid with the glasses from middle school was so fun to tease. What was the name again, Win.. wind... I can't remember, just something along those lines. Pfft, it was so funny seeing him blush... and kind of cute. Did I think that was cute, pfft no, maybe I'm going crazy because that dumb novel sis pushed on me? Whatever, let's just hurry back and get ready for school.}

I shook my head to get the idea out of his head. 

"This is why I should've brought my headphones" I sighed

<After morning work out>

I got dressed and went to the dining room. Food was the same as always, rice and some side dish I bought from the convenience store nearby to the apartment. I kinda get tired of the same meal every day, and missing eating mom's warm home cook meals. I realize a tear runs down my face. I wipe it without a second thought, I finished eating my breakfast. I say goodbye to my empty apartment, with a small piece of hope and waiting to hear, "bye my little Dongo."

(The door shuts to an empty quiet house)

I walk to my new school, seeing old friends reunite. The neighborhood cat walking past everyone on the stone wall, looking at it with such wonder. I head to the assembly for introductions of the staff and council. I soon went to the gym for the schedules, but I was spacing out thinking about what I'm gonna buy for breakfast tomorrow. 

"Name and year."

"Huh, what did you say?"

"[glare] I asked what's your name and year."

"Major Ito, year 1"

Who was this anyway, what a scary glare. I hope I don't bump into them in a dark alleyway or anything. 

"Your first class is biology, and mind paying attention some people are trying to get places. Space out during free time please."

[Bowing apologetic] "Sorry. Thanks for the schedule"

"Mhm, Next!"

I quickly get going to biology, I was lucky enough that the halls weren't too crowded. It didn't take me long to get to the biology class. 

"Huh, nobodies here. Guess I'd nap for a bit"

I pick a desk in the middle and sat down. I laid my head down for a bit, about to doze off till I hear the door open. Whoever it was they sounded excited, kind of like a kid, but then it got quiet. All of a sudden I hear my name being whispered angrily. What did I do to the guy, and how did he know my name. Soon after the teacher came in, the basics rules and things were told to us. 

Then seat charts were chosen. And the person behind me was Kobayashi. Kobayashi... Why does it sound so familiar? I look back at this poofy brown hair boy, he looks familiar. 

"Yo Mijikai"

He looked at me with disbelief, I turned around. I couldn't stop laughing. His face was priceless, I'd love to see it again. 

"Mr.Kobayashi please take a seat"

Pfft, the teacher just made this even better. I can't hold it in anymore, you can hear me audibly laugh. I want to tease him even more. I bet he's bright red right now. 

<Bell rings>

It's time to get out of school. I walk from the gym to the exit, but I see the same little poof ball from earlier. I can't leave him sooo...

<Slam>

"Sup Winston, how's it going buddy"

That's his name right, I heard it quite a bit when attendance was being taken. I noticed he had gone under my arm and quickly walked away. I followed soon after. I didn't know where we were going but I wanted to talk to him. I had this odd comfort being near him. 

"Don't you hate it, that there is no WcRonald's near us"

"No, it's bad for your health"

Okay, guess fast food talk is off the table. Such a quick answer too, maybe I should just change the topic to something else. All I can think about was how he was the perfect height to rest my elbow on.

"For some reason, you are the perfect height to rest my elbow on. Like I can relax where I stand."

He sped up, I had to continue following. I saw the place where he was

{A library huh, wasn't there a new one at the school?}

I had to ask him, but maybe I can see if he likes arcades.

"A library. Huh, you still go to places like this, you do know what an arcade is right? Also isn't there a library at our school?"

He didn't answer though, so I just followed him. He began studying English, hmm weird, isn't his first name American? I teased him for a bit, yet while teasing him I saw something. Someone was staring at him, hard. He began to turn around, but I didn't want him to find out so I quickly grabbed his book. The whole time, I couldn't stop looking at the guy. I felt worried when Winnie boy stood up. I followed him home but realized it was on the same route as my house. But the problem was the stalker was following along. 

I continued following him, till he turned around. 

"Can you stop following me!."

I smirked but didn't want to alert the guy behind us. So I leaned down close to his ear and whispered.

 "We're neighbors."

He quickly turned bright red, I couldn't help smile. My heart feels lighter for some reason. Whatever. I teased him a bit more with a little scare, luckily the lady next door wanted me to befriend Winnie O' boy, so she asked for me to pick him up and dropping him off from school. I felt better telling him because I want to protect him, and the guy isn't letting up. I quickly went into my house, waiting for Winnie to go inside.

<Later the night>

I head outside to go to the convenience store, I look around, and there he was. So obvious, I could see him under the street lamp taking pictures of something. So I quickly kicked a can to rattle noise, and some street rats came running. I jumped but didn't make a noise. I saw the guy start to run, and I felt better. I quickly went to the convenience store and grabbed breakfast. I didn't see him on my way back either. I went to sleep a bit restless worried for the safety of my new friend.