What happens...

Ok so people keep making things up about the Ma baby.

The first one was that Steph (one of the creators) will come into your house at night and kill you. Now that is not true, so if anyone tells you that, then you say precisely: "why u lie dats not what happens bradda ok so be quiet an never tell any1 that ever again."

So no, you will not die, but only be scarred for life. If you spread the rumour that it kills you, then you will have the curse x4. dun dUn DDUUUUUN. :0 You have been warned

The actually actual thing that happens is that if you don't pass it on in by the time school ends for the day, Steph will come inside your bedroom at 1:11am, and lick you and your cat. If you are unlucky she will do things never thought possible. Just before she leaves she will give you something that looks like a raisin. Steph will jump through your window and leave, flying of to the next house like the magical ma baby fairy that she is.

Now you know what REALLY happens, you probably want to pass the MA baby on now.

Don't question it m8 just go with it.

Also if you give it to the person who gave it to you, you will have the curse x2. Dun dun duuuuuun.

To pass it on all you do is draw a MA baby on someone's work or what ever it doesn't matter just don't draw it on some one unless it's a tattoo. Once you read this you have it so pass it on or else......

If you get curse x2 Steph will come and do the things she does and Audrey will come and stare at you with out blinking while making seagull noises until you wake up then she will fly out your window so you don't see her. That's curse x2.

If you get curse x4 Steph will do her thing, Audrey will do her thing, Annelise will come and dance in your fridge and take all your chicken nuggets, hash browns and chocolate milk and Merciana will come and bring a moose into your house and criticise your life decisions. All happening at the same time, on the same night.

••••••••••••••swi•••••••••••

Kiaraschaumkell mercimoose

Partially edited by anneliseebnz

This one was short soznotsoz.

"What am I doing with my life?"-all da homies of this book .

OLAY?

OLAY