She's all I have!

-Roman's POV-

Pushing, shoving, running, screaming, crying, and just straight out panic was going on around me as I slide out of the ring, trying to make my way backstage. The sounds of the guns were loud and earth shattering. This wasn't suppose to be happening. How was this happening?

"Mr. Reigns!"

I turned as I heard a female voice scream, seeing her crouched down near the barricade holding onto a small boy. The pure panic and fear on their faces jerked at my heart and had me jogging towards her.

"Ma'am you need to get up and get to the nearest exit." I shouted through the people that where doing just that, the screaming deafening. "This isn't part of the show, this is real!"

"Please" She cried, eyes locked on mine as she gripped the boy in her arms. "I need to speak to you. I know-"

Shots began to ring out towards us, causing me to fall down behind the barricade. I winced as I lay flat on my stomach, hands on the back of my head as I prayed that the bullets wouldn't hit me. The gun fire stopped flying our way suddenly, causing me to glance around, my breathing rapid. I sucked in a breath, gulping as I saw some bodies laying motionless near me, causing my heart to pound even more in my chest.

"Mr. Reigns?" I heard the woman call out again.

I moved up to my knees, looking over the barricade coming face to face with the woman. Her dark eyes were swimming in tears and some faint bruising was around her eyes and her plump lip was busted.

"Mr. Reigns, I know whose doing this." She spoke. "I tried to alert security but they said I was looking for attention."

I eyed the woman, before looking at my surroundings. I took note of the gun shots still ringing out around the arena, knowing that we needed to get out of here. I had family in here that I prayed was okay and had made it to safety. My eyes wondered up into the stands to see some security fighting with a masked man in all black, which meant that was why the shots had stopped coming our way.

"C'mon." I stood, reaching over the barricade. "We need to get out of here or you coming forward won't mean shit."

She handed me the boy that she was gripping tightly. He looked to be about five or six, tears running from his dark eyes that matched his mothers, but the thing that gripped me more than the fear on his face was the John Cena shirt he was wearing. He was a fan, just as all these people that where running for their lives had been inside here. They didn't deserve this, and I just prayed to whatever higher power that he would protect them. Standing him next to me, he gripped onto my leg as I helped his mother over.

Lifting the boy back up into my arms I gripped the woman's arm and we began to run around the side of the stage and out of sight. Glancing up at production I saw no one in sight, curing internally I continued to run. Once in the corridor, seeing no one I stopped to catch my breath, sitting the child back down on the floor.

"Alright, what's going on here lady?" I asked, out of breath and my heart pounding rapidly.

"My husband is one of the masked men shooters." She spoke out of breath as well. "He was approached by some rich man who offered lots of money to him and friends. I never knew why until tonight. He made me pack up all my things along with our sons and said that we would be leaving here and going straight to the airport afterwards. He was taking me back to Mexico." She picked up her son, holding him tightly as she looked around.

"Your husband is shooting up the arena for what? This is insane." I paced a bit, looking around. Why was no one back here? Not even security.

"The man, the rich fellow, apparently said he had a score to settle with a lot of people." The woman spoke, looking around frantically. "My husband kept saying a name repeatedly. It sounded Indian, very beautiful. I don't know much but I know that my husband is out there shooting and-"