Explanations

I woke up the next morning wrapped in the arms of Draco Malfoy. My archrival-turned-lover. Funny how life turns out. If Ron found out what had transpired last night, he would shoot me with Avada Kedavra. If Hermione found out, she'd head straight to Flourish & Blott's to research enemies who later became fuck buddies. If Ginny found out...I didn't even want to imagine the consequences of that. But I didn't care. All that mattered was the seventeen-year-old blonde boy whose 8-inch cock, now limp, was still in my asshole.

I looked over my shoulder to see Draco fast asleep, his strong arms wrapped around my waist, his left hand lightly placed over my dick. He looked so peaceful when he slept. His blonde hair matted with sweat that matched my jet black hair. Who would've guessed that Draco would have such a big rod, and was amazing at fucking. Who knew I would turn out to be gay – and a bottom. But it happened. And I was glad. I kissed Draco lightly on the lips. He smiled, and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, Beautiful," I said.

"Mmm," he replied. "Yes, you are."

It was time to get down to business. "Why are you on the run?" I asked. "Why didn't you stay with the other Death Eaters?"

His face fell. "I'm not one of them. Those that serve him...they're horrible people. Monsters. They kill for fun."

"That's why you didn't kill Dumbledore," I realized.

"Harry, I don't want to be a murderer. That's not who I am. And Snape lost all my respect the night he shot that curse."

"It wasn't his fault," I told him automatically.

Malfoy looked at me like I'd taken a wrong turn straight into Loonyville. "Changed your tune real fast, didn't you? You were the one who said he'd looked at the man who'd trusted him then killed him."

"I know," I replied. "I was wrong. Snape was in love with my mother."

"You're shitting me, right?"

"Nope. He and my dad were school rivals, but he and my mum were friends before they even went to Hogwarts. He was never with Vol –" I remembered the taboo, and quickly corrected, "You-Know-Who. He was on Dumbledore's side the whole time. Dumbledore was already dying. He knew of You-Know-Who's plan for you, and arranged for Snape to kill him instead of you."

Draco just looked at me as if he'd been hit with Stupefy. "So Snape had been trying to protect you this whole time?"

"Yes."

"How do you know all this?"

"I watched Nagini kill Snape. I was at his side when he died. He gave me his memories to see in Dumbledore's pensieve." I hesitated, unsure of whether to tell him the worst part.

"What's wrong, Harry?" he asked.

Sighing, I told him the rest. "Do you know why You-Know-Who didn't die the instant his curse failed to kill me seventeen years ago?"

"Horcruxes."

I gaped at him. "How did you know about that? Surely Dumbledore didn't –"

"Of course not," Draco said, bitterly. "I was too far into the Dark Lord's inner circle. But You-Know-Who told my Dad years ago. I heard my parents talking last year. That's the reason my father had the diary. The Dark Lord only told two people about them. My father, to whom he entrusted the diary for safekeeping, and Bellatrix, to whom he gave Hufflepuff's cup. After you pretty much defeated You-Know-Who, my father kept in contact with Tom Riddle through the diary. It was Tom who gave him the order to plant the diary in Ginny Weasley's books, so he could return to power. He made six of them."

"Seven," I corrected.

"No," said Draco. "My father clearly said there were six."

"You-Know-Who himself doesn't even know about the seventh one."

Draco looked at me like I'd just spoken Mermish. "How could he possibly not know he made an seventh horcrux?"

"Because he didn't mean to make it. And he didn't even realize when he killed it himself."

"Okay..." Draco drawled. "So what was it?"

"Me."