Chapter 6 getting to know one another

It was in the afternoon, both Akari and fushimi were assigned to find the witch that attacked them last night. Fushimi is available to move his arm freely and started working right away.

Fushimi located the hideout and head towards. On the way it was quite Akari and fushimi walking side of each other.

" Fushimi, why do I have to tag along. " she said crossing her arms. Fushimi heard her walking while looking at his PDA.

" because one you know their ability, two it got away because of you, and third your my partner if you don't come along then we'll have a lecture again by lieutenant. " Akari heard him the reasons why she ignore him since she didn't have the energy to argue with him.

They continue to walk towards the location, " so where's this hideout at?."

Fushimi looked at his PDA, " it should be around-..."

He was about to answer her but got cut off by a sudden bam. Him and his partner looked at each other ran towards the sound.

Akari ran towards it and saw a building. She gave a different vibe from the atmosphere. Fushimi stopped beside her as he watched the building.

" tsk.. this is it." He said, looking at his PDA. " now we have to go in."

" but should we check the area?" She questioned him. Fushimi clicked his tongue which Akari twitched her eyebrow in annoyed.

" we don't have time." He told her she growled at him but hear footsteps in from of them.

Fushimi looked at the corner of his eye and saw familiar faces that he doesn't want to encounter with.

" what! Saruhiko, what are you doing here?! "

Akari watches the people in front of her. ' who are they?'

Fushimi spoke to them.

" I'm here on business Misaki." Akari was surprised he knew them.

She looked at them once and saw all of them looked at her.

" who's this fine lady you have?" One of them spoke as they saw Akari standing beside him.

Fushimi clicked his tongue. " she's my partner, anyway why you guys here? Horma."

" you guys are homra? The red clan."

All of them looked at her, " yes that's right we are homra the red clan. " the blonde smiled at her.

Akari made a lil blush, as she nodded. Fushimi clicked his tongue as he saw her blush. They made the introduction to each other then she heard noises from inside.

' shit she trying to stay low..' she thought, she looked towards the group of men and spoke.

" why are you guys?"

" We were looking for a lady, who's a witch," Dewa spoke.

Kusanagi nodded, and that witch broke my window of the bar. So we are here to get her."

Fushimi and Akari heard their reasons. Fushimi glance at Akari looking at the building. Figured she had thought of an idea. A stupid idea.