~⚕️~

It's the next day and I go on the school's page to see someone calling me a racist dirty-skinned bitch. I'm guessing that was Jennie, I think she's taking this too far. I wonder if those boys seen this. I'll find out soon enough, I am sitting at their table again lol.

They walked in and when Namjoon spotted me, he frowned his face up quickly.

"So you're a racist huh? Get up from my table bitch." I gasped, "Damn, it's not like I said anything racist to you."

Hoseok looked at me and rolled his eyes, "He's not in a good mood, plus you made his girlfriend cry, I'd advise you to get up."

I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow, "His girlfriend?" Namjoon shook his head, "She's not my girlfriend, she wants to be."

The rest of the boys began laughing behind him as I just shook my head. Whole time that Jennie made it as if they were a threat to me, when she really just wanted to keep them to herself.

I was broken out of my thoughts when this girl walked up with her friends and sat in front of me.

"Hey fellas, who's this chick?"
Jimin spoke up, "The same whore that was sitting at our table yesterday."

I scoffed, "Whore?!"

The girl shook her head at me, "You foreign people get everything twisted huh? This isn't even your country and you're already breaking rules in our domain."

"And you are?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
"My name is jisoo, you've probably heard about me."

...

I laughed looking at my phone, not paying any attention to her, "Nah, I've been in this area for 2 weeks and I've never heard of you existing."
She glared at me, "It doesn't matter, get the hell up and go way."

Oh my goodness,this is getting on my last nerve.

"It's 20 seats, it's 7 of them, you do the math. I'm not moving, it's a free country."
Jisoo was mad, she looked like she was about to snap on me, I don't care at all, but if she hits me- matter of fact, let me get up.

"You know what, I'll move because I don't want to sit with you lame hoes anyway."

I got up and walked towards my class,
I need find some friends because they're wack as hell. I saw JB walking out of the bathroom, I think I found one already.

"JB, wait!" He looked at me and smiled, his smile is so pretty.

"Hey buttercup! What's up?"
"Be my new friend, I'm tired of these lame hoes." He laughed and smiled.

"Oh so I'm not a lame hoe? That's good to know."

I smiled and dragged him with me.
"Wait, where are we going? We have class girl." I looked at him, "Be a bad boy and skip one class with me?"

"Fine, but just this one class okay? I have music next." I smirked and dragged him out of the building.

----- At the park -----
I found a park near the building, so I took him and we sat on the swings.

"So buttercup, what made you move here?" I hummed, I don't exactly know why I moved here, I guess I just wanted a new scenery.

"Well, I wanted a change...and someone special to me stays here in Korea, I just don't know where yet."

I lied, no one special stays here, I just want him to think that.

He looked at me, "Oh, well Korea isn't as bad as people make it seem. Not everyone here is a racist cunt."

I laughed, I already know that, people are just stubborn and rude for no reason.

"Are you kidding? You have the district of Columbia, the statue of liberty!"
"JB korea has so much better than that! When you get there, you're gonna see how lame it is."
"No buttercup, that's how people make it-" "No JB, that's how YOU are making it. I didn't just leave there to find someone.
Korea has so much better opportunities than that stupid ass country called America. And your stupid if you wanna go there."

JB sighed, "To be honest, I want to go live in America when I'm done with my studies."
I scoffed, "What for? There's nothing good there worth living for."

"Are you kidding?! There's so many touring areas and sites worth seeing, it's my dream to live there, it's also a good place to start my music-" I cut over him, "It may seem like a beautiful place but it's not, it's racist people there as well and the living conditions are bad, everything is bad." JB shook his head, "No buttercup, that's how people are trying to make it."

"No J, that's how YOU'RE making it. South Korea has so many better living opportunities way better than the country called America. You're really stupid as hell if you want to stay there."

Silence.

I just realized what I said, and I was completely wrong. I guess I'm to busy thinking of my opinion, but others feel otherwise.

"JB I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in that way."
"No no, you did, but everyone has an opinion, I guess I'm stupid huh?"

JB got up and walked back towards the school.

I'm such an ass.

End of chapter.