~💠~

It's been about a week now and me and
namjoon were kind of cool. Now we haven't done anything like kissing or flirting, but we both know there's feelings in the air, especially after I've moved in.

Some people don't agree with the choice of me being here though, and by some people, I mean Jimin.

Everyone else really doesn't give a shit, but of course he has a problem. Maybe he's just jealous and he wants to fuck me or something, Haha.

Also, there hasn't been anything about me on the school page lately, it's probably because I haven't caused anything interesting or the person has nothing better to talk about, but whatever. Today we're going back to the hell hole I call college, so we can catch up on our lectures.

I ran down stairs to fix me a sandwich to bring for lunch because I'm tired of spending money in there. While I was making my sandwich, Jimin came downstairs. He seems to be in a good mood surprisingly. When he saw me, he just leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

"Good morning."
"Good morning Buttercup."

I laughed, "Someone seems cool today."
"Yeah, I'm kind of in a good mood today, so I'll jump off your ass."

"OH MY! DID YOU GET LAID YESTERDAY?!"
"What? No, and stop yelling."
"Oh then why are you in a good mood?"
"One, because you actually look nice today."

Huh, I'm literally just wearing a black crop and grey sweats.

"Well thanks, does it show my ass well?"
I playfully poked my ass out as Jimin laughed but we were caught.

"Who the fuck are you asking that question to?" Namjoon asked as he walked downstairs.

When he saw Jimin, he looked at me, "Don't ask anyone a question like that unless it's me you hear?"

"Ooouuu okay daddy. Does my ass show well in these sweats?"

To answer my question, he slapped my ass, I whined to the beautiful feeling-

"Ahem, anyways I have some news, I have a girlfriend."

Me and namjoon paused, looked at Jimin, and busted out into laughter.
"You got a girlfriend?!"

"Yes I did, it's not like I'm ugly"
"Nah, but your attitude is."
Namjoon said as he kept laughing.

"Well I have one, and I'm going out with her later."
I folded my arms, "Okay, since you have a girlfriend, Who is it?"

"I'm sorry but I can't give that information ma'am." I raised an eyebrow,
"Why not? Just say the name."
"She wants to stay unknown."

Hmm, he could be lying but I don't know, looks like he's telling the truth. My thing is, why am I so curious to know?

Soon, everyone came downstairs and we all went to campus. When I got out of the car with them, everyone standing outside was in complete shock. Guess they didn't expect to see me of all people getting out of the car with them.

Jennie came running over to Jimin,
"Jimin, why is she with you guys?!"
He shrugged, "Namjoon wanted her to move in."

"Move in?! Why her of all people?!"
Soon all the boys turned to Jennie, Namjoon was about to speak but I stopped him.

"Now now Jennie, you can't be the jealous type can you? Because you seem like it to me."
She scoffed, "Me be jealous of you?!
You're nothing compared to me."

"Oh really? I'm now the campus very own Beauty, living with them, my ass is bigger, and I'm still better than you without all those things, boo."

"You don't know what strings I can pull, be it's alright, stay with them, but I bet Joonie here doesn't know one of your secrets."

She walked away. She can't be talking about what I think she's talking about... could she? Nah there's no way, I have so many secrets and not all of them are big deals so it doesn't matter.

"Ugh, I'm just about tired of these hating ass girls."

As soon as I walked in, Momo came running up to me, "Hi buttercup!"
I raised an eyebrow, "Hey, where did you park at?"

"W-where I parked? Oh hehe, I parked in the back." I tilt my head, "Back of the building?" "Mhm."

I have a feeling that she's not telling the truth, but I can always find out later.

"What's wrong, why do you look so mad?" "Jennie is jealous as fuck and I already see that her and her bitch ass friends are in my seat."

I walked over to bangtan's table as Momo followed and then I stood over Jennie.

"Oh hello there Buttercup, how's things?"
"Bitch I just saw you, get the fuck out my damn seat." "Excuse me, I don't think that's how-"

"Get out of her seat."
Jennie turned to look at the owner of the voice in shock, "Namjoon! You're are gonna choose this-this whore over me?!"

I spoke, "Watch your damn mouth on how you speak of me." "And to answer your question, I choose her because her ass is really fat, and yours is really flat." Namjoon chuckled at his answer.

I looked at him and slightly shocked my head, that was really corny.

Jennie looked at me, then looked at Jimin, what he supposed to do?

"Jimin help me out!"
Jimin shrugged, "Why should I help you?"
"Ahem, my seat."  I said, Jennie then stood and spoke, "You'll regret this Y/n, you best tell your other secret."

Once she walked away, I could feel the tension in the air.

"Oh so the little bitch has another fucking secret." "Watch it jimin." "No tae, if she's going to be staying with us, she can't be keeping serious secrets from us."

Jimin looked at me with anger then walked the way Jennie walked out. Why does he care if I'm keeping secrets so much? It's not like I would tell him.
----
3rd person pov.

Jimin walked to the spot he said he would meet her at, his girlfriend.
Once he saw her, he smiled.

"Hey babygirl, how you feeling?"
"I'm alright, just angry."
"Why are you angry?"

"Things just aren't going planned, that's all."
"Everything will be alright, I got some information for you, I think She has a new secret."

"Do you know what it is?"
"No baby, but I'll try to figure out."
"Okay, just try your best."
----
Back over in America, Kai received a call.

"Hello, what's up?"
"Hold off, Don't attack yet."

"What? Why not, Everything's going as planned."

"No it isn't, she moved into bangtan's house and shit and they trust her, hold off until I give another call."

The person hung up as Kai just looked around. "Shit, why the fuck do they want to deal with her?"
-----
Your pov

It was period for me and I went to the lounging area. Namjoon came and sat beside me to spend some time together.

"Hey there."
"Hey." I didn't look at him, I was too busy scrolling through Instagram.

"I wanted to talk."
"About what?"
"Are you keeping another secret from me?" I just looked at him. He was looking into my eyes expecting a certain answer, I don't know what he wants from me though.

I don't want to tell him about the America thing because he doesn't need to know all of that or all of my past. I doubt I'll even have to go, so why ruin things?

"No I'm not keeping a secret from you, I already told you everything."
Before namjoon spoke, I saw a person walking out, I thought we were alone? Maybe I'm tripping .

"And speaking of that stuff, look at this."
It was a picture of me on the school's page again. Somehow the person got a picture of me from the back parking lot.

"And what's funny is, the caption says
"Today we find out that the black Beauty is now living with bangtan. Some people feel they are just using her for sex." like uh what the fuck namjoon, we haven't even fucked yet."

Me and namjoon laughed at what I said, little did I know, we were being watched.

End of chapter.