Chapter 3

Quincy

It's about 9pm and we're still up. Mickey has been telling us why he has to stay with Seria. As he talks I couldn't help but stare at him. I feel guilty, I questioned our friendship and now I'm im in his face like I never said a word. " So, I know it may sound crazy but I think It's a plan if you guys also think so".

Sammy and I look at each other then back at him. " It'll take some planning, a long thought out process". Sammy implied. I shook my head in agreeance. " Well for starters, I want us to figure out where we plan to go". I wonder where would we go, we live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. So we're close to a highway that can lead us to the Pennsylvania turnpike. " We live not to far from the turnpike, so that can be a benefit we can start on". He looks at me with a grin and I smile back, I know I'm pretty intelligent.

"Sam, you okay?" Mickey sounded concerned, so was I, she barely said anything since we got here. She nodded with a faint smile.

" Sam, if you not up to it we won't do it"." No, it's fine, we should. We all have issues we need to escape". I looked at her for a couple more seconds, I know she lying. Some things bothering her and I have no clue about what it is.

Mickey

" Should we go up north or down south?"

" I think It'll be more reasonable to go down south, were already up north enough". Sammy finally spoke after that one sentence she spoke. I agree with her, but we'll have to be careful because on 95 the cops are out looking for trouble. " Yeah we should go down south, sounds reasonable". Said Q.

"What about a place to stay? Are we going to travel to a place with no place to sleep?". Sammy spoke again, wow. " We can't figure all of that in one day but we'll get to it. I think that knowing all of us want to do it and what direction we're moving in is good enough for now".

We can't plan a trip like this in one day. It'll take time.

Please comment and like! Discussions are always welcome!