New

Swiping a hand through his hair, Katsuki glanced at himself in his dorms bathroom mirror. He had tear stains trailing down his face, and his eyes were red-rimmed and puffy. Groaning he turned the cold water on and splashed his face so no one could tell he was crying. 'This is going to be a long fucking day' Katsuki thought to himself as he got ready for school. 'A long ass fucking day'

Katsuki wore his bitch face as he walked down the hall. His pace was slow and he had dark gray bags under his eyelids. His lightly tanned skin was a porcelain white and his eyes were bloodshot. Katsuki's uniform looks as unruly as ever as his slouched figure slunk through the halls. He scrunched his face as he heard feet thudding on the floor of the hall. Without turning around, he knew EXACTLY who it was. Hair for brains. ( A.K.A, Kirishima Eijiro )

"Hey! Bakugou!" The red-haired boy yelled making Katsuki cringe.

"WHAT?!" Katsuki snapped, his glare shooting daggers.

Kirishima caught up to Katsuki and flinched slightly at the sudden volume, but the redhead was used to the blonds vigor behavior. Smiling he threw his arm around Katsuki's shoulders panting as a drop of sweat ran down his forehead. 

"You got up early! We usually walk together in the morning you kno-" he paused, smile faltering as he observed the blonds appearance. 

"You ok bro?" Kirishima asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'm fucking fine." He growled at the redhead shaking his arm off.

Kirishima frowned holding up his hands in surrender, "...ok man. If you say so."

They walked the rest of the way to class in silence. Kirishima wasn't taking Katsuki's bullshit, and Katsuki knew it. He was just glad the nosy redhead backed off.

As the day progressed, Katsuki was almost completely silent, causing his class to grow concerned at his strange docile, almost sickly behavior. Those who were brave enough approached him without any luck. He either brushed them off or ignored them completely, leaving them to slink to there seat's in defeat. That group mostly consisted of Midoriya, Kaminari, Mina, Tysu, Kirishima, and Sero.

During homeroom, (the last block of the day,) his body started to give out. Hobbling away from the practice field, he disappeared behind a wall, away from prying eyes without so much as a grunt to his teacher. 

Aizawa watched Bakugou leave out of the corner of his eye. He held mild concern for the boy, as he haphazardly wobbled away. Aizawa only put his full attention back on the students when he saw Uraraka trail after the troubled blond.

---Katsuki's POV---

I felt dizzy and I couldn't see straight as I walked to the training arenas male locker room entrance. Quickly and as quietly as possible, I disappeared from view. I wasn't sure if I was gonna throw up or pass out, but I had my bet on both. Making it into the safety of the hallway, I slowed down and used the wall for support, only to venture a little deeper before slumping against the wall. Positioning myself so I was comfortable, I layed the back of my head on the cool concrete wall. Finally, the dizziness subsided, and I was able to think clearly. Noticing that the dimly lit hallway got even darker, I glanced up only to see two large brown orbs staring back at me. I recognized who it was. 'Uraraka' It was hard to tell her exact expression in the dim hallway, but I was able to make out the two prominent ones. Frustration and concern. The kinda face a mother makes. 

" Bakugou-san, what's wrong?" Looking away I huffed at her, doing my best to ignore her. Hearing a thump, I looked at her only to see her sitting, on the damn floor, fuckin' staring at me. 'shit'

Seeing that she wasn't leaving without an answer, I mumbled to her, "I'm fine..." Looking away once more, I waited for her to just LEAVE. Hearing her huff in annoyance I glared at her, hoping she would get the hint.

"Bull-shit" Startled my features softened as I looked at her with wide eyes. Her small body was stiff, and her hands were balled into fists. Not only that, but she was visibly shaking. Whether it was from anger or strain I don't know. Shuffling I met her glare head on, "Why do you care round-face? You think this is funny, don't you? Well, stop pretending like you care fucking care and leave me the hell alone!" Widening my eyes I tried to apologize but nothing came out. She took a step back and started to walk away, I watched as her figure disappeared. Leaving me alone once more. ' I'm sorry' was my last thought before drifted to sleep.

It's been three weeks since that incident. I still haven't said anything to Uraraka, but she's been avoiding me like the plage so I wouldn't be able to anyways. I'm taking pills that help me sleep through the night, they are drug-free and I think they are working. Without the constant nightmares and sleep loss, I'm getting my appetite back. I'm able to yell and act like I normally do, so everything is basically back to how it was.

We lost a student today though, one less loser to defeat I guess. I mean they are being replaced by some extra in class 1-C, but hey they'll probably be replaced by someone like that purple haired extra that Deku is so fond of. I guess we lost the invisible girl or whatever her name is, I'm honestly surprised she made it this long with her quirk. Instead of expelling her though, they are putting her in the new student's old place in class 1-C. So if she's serious about being in class 1-A, then she should be able to crawl back to the top. We are meeting this new loser today, I guess I'm a little intrigued by this extra who came out of nowhere and skipped class 1-B. That's gotta be pretty difficult... right?

The new student walks into class, or so I'm guessing from all the chatter. Looking up I glance at the new student, a small male(?)... I guess, he has short dark blond hair and dull blue-gray eyes. With Aizawa being asleep and all the chattering, he hasn't been able to get a single word in as he stands behind the podium in the front of the class. With a click of my teeth, I glance back down at my phone waiting for the bell to ring. Furrowing my brows at the increasing chatter.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!" I snap, causing everyone to look at me, but I was already back on my phone.

"...Hi. My name is Kioka." Looking up and sure enough, she was a girl. It was hard to tell at first but as she made her way back to her seat it was obvious. 

                                                                    'Well just another loser to destroy'