~P.E. With Kioka~

"This is just a quick sketch I did of Kioka/Benji. Enjoy! <3" --Baku_Dragon

~Kioka Pov~

Homeroom is just chaotic. All the time, every day. Mina squealing,  Bakugou yelling, Midoriya screeching in fear OF Bakugou, Kirishima being 'manly' it just never ends.  Well, I guess it's good we are doing something today other than sitting in class while our teacher sleeps.

~le time skip~

"Ok! Here are Aizawa sensei's orders," Kaminari shouted energetically at the group of students, "We are to choose between endurance training over here to my left." Kaminari said finger gunning to his left at the track field, "Or quirk and fighting techniques over here to my right!" He shouted finger gunning to the arena on his right. 

~Third person POV~

Koda, Tokoyami, Shoji, Mineta, Aoyama, and Ojiro headed to the left with the majority of the girls excluding Kioka. 

"Hey, Ojiro!" Kaminari shouted after the receding blond

"Yeah?" Ojiro replyed

"Why aren't you training over here with us?" He questioned the tail boy, "We need someone with your skills ya know!" the electric boy stated happily.

"The girls asked for my help so that they can increase their endurance, and besides," he smiled sweetly at the sulking Pikachu," I don't need too much more quirk training." He stated simply turning to continue to the track to join Mina, Koda, and the others. Kaminari turned and noticed Kioka standing with Kirishima, Sero, and some others at the battle arena. Furrowing his brows he headed over the small girl. She sported a dark gray sleeveless jacket and black and red shorts with black sports leggings underneath. Her short dark brown hair blowing with the wind, glowing with cleanliness it lacked on the first day of school.

Her short stature was even more obvious as she stood next to the taller males. Her muscles paled in comparison to the other boys, she looked extremely frail even to the other girls.

~Kaminari's POV~

'She will get killed, and without Aizawa here shes at even more risk of injury. She needs to go over and practice endurance training with the others, it looks like she could use it.' I thought as I made my way over to her.

"Hey, your Kioka right?" I smiled at her.

She turned to look at me, "Yeah." she stated simply without smiling, her cold gray eyes chilled me to the core. 'sc-scary' I shivered under her gaze.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders smiling brightly at her as I walked her towards the other side of the practice yard. "Your way to pretty to be over here with these heathens," I stated dryly pointing over my shoulder at the boys, "They don't know how to treat a beautiful lady like yourself," I smiled at her again " you should just stick with endurance,  I'm sure Uraraka would love to run with you," I suggested continuing to push her to the other field.

~Kioka's POV~

" You should just stick with endurance."  "Your way to pretty to be over here" 

His words played over and over in my head as he pushed me to the other field. 'what is he talking about?' I thought to myself. 'Too pretty..? Endurance..? I don't get it...' I pondered over my classmate's strange behavior. Then it clicked, 'He's underestimating me, he's calling me weak!' I thought in frustration. 'NOT TODAY SPARKY'

I stopped walking refusing to move an inch further. "huh..? Ki-" 

"No," I state firmly clenching my fist.

"But-" He began to argue.

I slapped his arm off of me. Shaking in pure anger, I whipped around to face him. I stomped the ground with my bare feet causing the ground to break and crumble under the sheer power. I glared at him in pure anger and hatred.

" I will fight!", I shouted angrily.

"YES MA'AM!" he screeched, bringing his hand up to his pale face to salute me.

Narrowing my eyes at him I puffed my cheeks and shoved past him harshly. He slowly followed behind me as I angrily marched over to Kirishima stopping to stand next to him. I crossed my arms across my chest huffing, and out of anger, I cracked the concrete floor.  The boys stopped talking to face me. Kirishima took a step back from me as I glared in front of me.

"K-kioka? A-are you o-ok?" Midoriya sputtered at me.

Without looking at him I replied dryly, '"Peachy"

I glared at Kaminari as he walked informant of the group calling their attention.

"Ok!" he chirped not making eye contact with me. 'I'm being stupid' I thought to myself.

 I sighed looking away letting my anger go, feeling my body relax. I looked at Kamiari blankly as he pulled out a box, and continued to give instructions.

"I will pull names out of this box, and you will be partnered with whoever I pull out of this box so we don't choose the same sparring partner as usual. Aizawa sensei said we can't get too used to fighting the same way so he switched it up," he stated happily. "Alright, our first pair is... Kirishima and... Sato! Next will be, Todoroki and... Iida! Then It will be me against... Midoriya, and that leaves Kioka against Bakugou!" He smiled happily, "Ok I'm also going to draw to see what order we will go in," He said putting one person from each group back in the box. "Ok going first is... Kioka and Bakugou..." he paled before moving on.

I smirked, 'Finally a challenge!' I thought excitedly 'And with Katsuki-kun no less,' The thought of my old friend made me excited, 'he may not be able to recognize me with my changed, grown appearance, but it will be good to see him up close again.' I looked at him to see him glaring at me, I smirked at him. I started walking forward to take my place on the opposite side of the battle arena. I stared him down as we waited for someone to tell us to start.

"GO!" Iida shouted beginning our match.

'alright Benji, you got this'

I thought to my self as he charged me bringing a hand up to land the first attack.

Smiling I jumped up to meet him midair.

'LET'S DO IT!' 

(Word count: 1000 Words)