Katsuki x Reader fluff

WARNING: There will be swearing, and Katsuki

Key:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Your Last Name

FOR: ODMonsterTom
Y/N's pov

As I walked down the streets with my boyfriend, I slowly intertwined our hands and gave a little squeeze and after awhile I felt a gentle squeeze back, you would never think that the #2 pro-hero could be gentle but you would be wrong, very wrong. (Minds out of the gutter!)

As me and Katsuki walked I noticed that he seemed tense as if he had a big test or something big coming up soon, "Katsuki, you okay?" I asked in a gentle voice, as if I was talking to a small child, "Yeah, just thinking about something. Hey do you wanna head down to the park?" he replied in a calm tone, that immediately got my attention, Katsuki was never calm outside of the house, "Sure?" I replied something was up but I didn't know what but it had to be something.

Le tiny timeskip~ (Still your POV)

As me and Katsuki walk through the park it looked like it was straight out of a fairy tail, there were fairy lights going from tree to tree and cherry blossoms falling from the trees, it was beautiful, "Ahem" I turned around expecting to see Katsuki standing there but instead I saw him down on one knee with a small box in his hands, "Y/N, I'm not really good at this relationship shit, and well its really fucking confusing but, I love you, I know I'm an asshole sometimes, but, will you, Y/N L/N, fucking marry me?" He stated looking into my eyes the whole time, I immediately grabbed his face and kissed him, he was shocked at first, but quickly melted into the kiss, as I pulled away he sarcastically asked "So is it fucking yes or fucking no?" I hit him in the shoulder as tears fell down my face, "What do you think?" I replied quietly he lean in to kiss me and just before our lips made contact his whispered "I think it's a fucking yes" and kissed me slipping the ring onto my finger.

A/N: Sorry it took so long, I just didn't know how to end it so I just didn't add an end, originally I was gonna put the wedding but I might do that in the future