Shoto X Reader

WARNINGS:
Fluff and adorableness

KEY:
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
F/C/N = Female Child Name
M/C/N = Male Child Name

FOR: Me

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on the couch in my apartment looking through some old photos on my old phone, my old high school phone, the one with cringy videos and photos, what I'm trying to get at is that the quality sucked, but the memories were great.
Well going through some 2nd year photos you found some of Shoto just after he confessed to you.

>Flashback<

I was sitting at my desk playing some game on my phone right during the last few minutes of class, as the seconds ticked down the more excited I got, lunch was next and hunger was kicking in. As soon as the bell rang you got out of your seat to run to the cafeteria only to be stopped by your classmate, Todoroki, "Y/N may I ask you something?" He inquired "You can borrow my notes," I brushed him of and ducked under his hand rushing into the hall full of student head downstairs.

¤3rd pov¤

Shoto let out a sigh and walked into the hall after you, he was hell bent on telling you and you needed to listen. As he made his way to the cafeteria you made your way to the front of the lunch line and got your food going to sit down, only to be stopped again, by Todoroki "Y/N, I need to tell you something," "Okay, I'm listening" you said not listening, "I think I like you Y/N" He confessed looking to the side "That's all, okay cool" you said not even paying attention to what Shoto had said "Y/N, did you hear me?" He questioned "Yes, of course, whatever you say," you said spotting an empty table, before you could move towards the table Shoto took your lunch tray, "GET YOUR OWN FOOD!" You yelled getting angry that he took your food and people were staring, "Y/N did you hear what I told you?" He asked "Of course I did, you um you said, what did you say?" You asked in the end giving up, "Y/N, I love you, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, his face growing redder from all the people awing or gagging around you two, "Sure, I'll be your girlfriend, on one condition," "And that condition is?" "Giving me my food back," I deadpanned, Shoto put the tray back into my arms and I snapped a picture of his red face.

《Curent Time》

Y/N's Pov~

A soft giggle escaped me throat, "What are you giggling about now?" Sounded a voice from the kitchen, "How you confessed," I replied as Shoto walked out of the kitchen with some food "Oh I remember that, you ignored me the first two times I tried," "Well now here I am, your fiance, expecting your child," "Well at least F/C/N will have a good mother," he said calmly "And M/C/N will have a good father," I replied "Y/N I'm pretty sure she's a girl," " Well I believe he's a boy, mother's intuition,"

A/N: Fluff at 2am and it shows