Chapter 1

It was raining when the power suddenly went out. No surprise though Freddy Fazbear was exactly the most stable place. Nor was it the cleanest either after the week goes by. None of the employees ever clean the place unless a kid vomits from to much pizza, so why is it clean the start of every week?

Nobody knows whose responsible but that doesn't stop some employees from taking all the credit for extra pay.

Humans are dumb.

Besides if the group was living their why not clean up the mess those idiots leave. However the group had to stop due to the power outage. Even of they could see in the dark they still needed water to mop the floors. They needed a break anyway. Although the place didn't open back up until Monday they liked to fix everything on Friday night so they had the weekend to themselves.

Everyone regrouped on the stage by the back wall. First one their was Bonnie and Foxy because they were fixing the tables and placing party hats. Chica was heard in the kitchen putting away the cleaned pans, she had asked Goldie to help cause that's were he usually chills during the week. They finished as much as they could before leaving to regroup. Chica exited with Goldie following behind,

"I'm gonna find Freddy meet you all in a few. " Goldie said walking off towards the janitors closet.

Chica nodded sitting next to Foxy resting her head in his shoulder looking up at him with a smile.

"Wanna hear what I found left on the pans this week?"

~~~~~~~~~

Golden Freddy wondered over to the closet peeking inside. Freddy was bending down holding what seems to be and old dusty book.  "Whatcha lookin at Freds?" Freddy turned to see Goldie walking inside to sit next to him. Freddy held up the book giving his brother a peek.

"Ah the old photo album we used back in the day. We used it as a model in case parents wanted to have an album for themselves." Goldie explained as he turned the pages only to stop at one in particular. It had a picture of himself but polished up singing along side a golden rabbit. Golden Freddy unconsciously rubbed his thumb against the photo giving a warm smile.

"Heh I miss those times, " He mumbled. Freddy put a hand on his shoulder causing the golden bear to look away from the picture. Freddy carefully took the book from golden freddys arms and placed it on his own lap. Being mindful of how old the books contents were, he slowly slipped the picture out. He then grabbed the other bears top hat placing it in his paws. "Why don't you keep it then?" He said placing the photo gently inside the hat, "Besides better then wasting away in here right."

Giving his signature smile he placed the hat back on golden Freddys head, in which the yellow bear responded with a small laugh. "Thanks little bro"

"Hey guyys!"

Both jumped in surprise and turned to see chica smiling in the door way.

"Everyones waiting for you guys on the stage slow pokes." She continued, walking and grabbing both by the hands practically dragging them towards the door. Golden Freddy decided to instead teleport away to the stage. "Cheater!"

Both made there way back to the main lobby where golden Freddy sat looking around. Freddy took a spot next to Bonnie who greeted him with a smile. "Oi bear what took ye so long?" Questioned the Fox. "Well I actually found something from the old place. It was a photo album." Chica gasped, "oh my gosh Is there old photos of Goldie here, cause I could use some blackmail on game nights." She gave a devious grin toward the seemingly now nervousness golden bear. "Only if you give up trying to make pizza."

"Ha! In your dreams."

Suddenly a flash of lightning strikes followed by a loud boom. Followed by Foxy scrunching like girl. "Wow impressive Foxy!" Bonnie joked as the Fox groaned. "Chica I think the sky agrees that you should stop the pizza making career." Bonnie comments.

"Never!"

The group laughs continuing the night with light conversation as the wait for the power to return.

"You know.. we haven't had a peaceful night like this in awhile huh." There's silence but far from uncomfortable.

It was rather relaxing to finally sit down and chat especially after what happened a few weeks before hand. What a disaster that was.

He hopes those toys were scrapped to nothing.

However Foxy seems to have gotten better, coming out of his cove more and more. Well all thanks to Freddy that is. Seems after all that trouble he was always there to listen and reason. Bonnie wasn't surprised he is the boss after all, but still...  he can't help but wonder what Freddy sees when in sleep mode.  He always looks so tired. Wish he could help him in some way.

As the hour passes by the power remains lifeless and everyone desides to "hit the hay" as Goldy says. As the main crew stand behind the curtain the storm seems to worsen. Though the storm is not what was keeping Freddy up. A faint shadow floats behind his shoulder, it's appearance looks identical to that of Freddy.

"You know this wouldn't be all bad you'd still have your looks." It playfully remarked.

Freddy remained silent. Hoping the rain would block it out.

"Not very talkative tonight are we. Come on you know you can't keep me in here forever. We could end this game right now."

"You already know my answer." Freddy growled silently. "Just give it a rest, you've had your fun."

The shadow smirked finally satisfied to get a reaction out of the robot. "I know but it's always a joy seeing what reaction you'll give me next. Maybe next time you'll shout." Freddy groaned, "Look it's late don't you have somewhere else you could be like I dunno staying dead."

"Aw I can always make time for you Fred bear. You are my favorite host after all."

"I've been your only host dimwit."

"Exactly that's why your special!"

With an eye roll he begins to walk away from his spot until a loud crack of thunder causes Freddy to somewhat jump. But he wasn't the only one. Bonnie jumped awake as well nearly falling over before Freddy grabs him by the arm. "Oh gosh you alright?" Freddy pulled him up to stand. "Y-ya phew uh thanks for that." Bonnie gave a small smile, "how about you Freddy you doing alright?" "Uh ya the thunder woke me up too." He rubbed his neck shyly. Bonnie smiled and put his arm around Freddie's shoulder. He looked over at the rabbit  and felt his cheeks burn slightly. "Come on Freds I'll protect you through this weather." Freddy laughed, "oh really you sure it's not the other way around bon. " Bonnie's smile flattened, "Of course not now hush and turn off." They both smiled looking at each other for a few moments before turning away and resting.

The shadow stared at them before disappearing. It traveled downstairs and wondered past the generator room. Where it failed to notice the door was wide open.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm not deaddddd