what a shitty morning

Juzo:it's 3 am go to sleep shihai

king of the dark:nope

Juzo:then stop messaging me moron theres school in the morning and i don't need you keeping me up

king of the dark:uhhggg fine i'll leave you alone

the sandy haired blond turned off his phone and tossed it beside him,flopping back on his stomach and letting out a long sigh but before he could fall back asleep. He felt a unsettling feeling wash over him. Suddenly "BOO!" shihai shouted intending to scare the living day light out of juzo,"AA!" juzo instinctively sat up at the speed of light and punched shihai in the stomach. the taller male fell to the floor and hugged his stomach in pain "oww fuck juzo i didn't know you could hit so hard" he slowly sat up still in pain,"OH SHI-" juzo realized he had punched shihai "ah oh no i'm sorry...wait why am i saying sorry YOU SCARED ME" he whisper shouted then smacked shihai over the head "kehehe" shihai laughed through his pain a few minutes later shiahai had finally left and juzo flopped back on his bed falling back into a deep slumber.

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP it was now 6 am juzo groaned and rubbed his eyes before rolling off his bed half asleep. The cold floor jolted him awake he slowly stood up and stretched. He turned off his phone alarm and dragged himself to the bathroom to begin his morning routine he splashed cold water on his face,tied his hair back and brushed his teeth,he put on a little bit of eyeliner fucking up a few times before getting it right. It was now 6:30 am he had to be to school in two hours and he was already dressed and he didn't really feel like eating that morning he sat in his dorm for a while before getting bored and making his way out to the main area. Kosei and manga mumbling about how cute the 1-a girls are while lbara sat on the couch and read a book,shihai sat on the other end and wrote something in a note book while rin and sen were eating in the kitchen. Juzo decided sit in the kitchen and finnish the homework that he had received the day before.

*time skip to about 10:30 am* juzo slowly opened his eyes TO SEE HE WAS STILL IN THE DORM KITCHEN he had fallen back asleep due to being tired from last nights incident with shihai. He sat up with the speed of light and stuffed his papers in his bag before rushing to class and trying to think of a good reason why he was so late. He swung open the class door chuckles and mumbling could be heard from his class mates juzo sat down at his seat still trying to catch his breath. Before he could say why he was late a low and loud voice said "juzo your late" the sandy blond slowly lifted his head to come face to face with his home room teacher blood king "uh uh" he tried to think of a good excuse before looking down in self disappointment and mumbling "i fell back asleep" the blood king nodded and handed juzo a after school detention slip "damn it!" he whisper shouted "what was that?" the blood king said in a sarcastic tone "n-nothing sir" juzo looked down at his desk sliding the detention slip into his pocket.

pov switch time (juzo's pov)

the end of the day had finally rolled around i rose from my seat and made my way to one of the class rooms on the upper floor for detention i slid open the door to see Monoma,Kosei a girl with pink skin and pink hair who i assumed was from 1-a and Shihai lurking in the corner i didn't bother to ask why they where there. Nervously i sat down close to the middle of the room the teacher stood up "now you are all here till 5 if any of you leave we will find out after this i hope you all learn your lesson and i dont have to see you again" the teacher left the room.I look around at everyone Monoma is laughing to him self i shiver before turning my attention towards Kosei who slides his desk over to me "heyy...whats your name again"Kosei said "Oh it's Juzo" i replied with a small smile "so Juzo do you know that frog girl from 1-a" Kosei said with a slight pink tint dusting his cheeks. I shook my head slowly typical Kosei always chasing girls "no but i'm guessing you like her~" i reply smirking "and what if i do" he said crossing his arms his faces blush becoming brighter "well if you do then just go ask her out" i said in a smart assy tone "it's not that simple" Kosei puffed. Well then he'll just have to suffer i guess the ginger boy had gone back to the corner of the room a look up at the clock it's only 4 damn it. I can feel someone staring at me i look behind me to see no won looking there just all doing there own thing i guess i'm just paranoid."damn it's cold in here" i say rubbing my bear arms i had forgotten my uniform jacket but luckily i had my sweater in my bag i scramble to pull it out of my bag trying to make as little sound as i can,my sweater smelt of the strong scented candles my room is filled with i pull it over my head and pull up the hood.I feel my phone buzz in my pocket it's a message from Tokage? thats weird she never messages me i open the text "party at my house (insert her adress) be there also bring an extra change of clothes it's a sleep over party :)))) be there or els" hm interesting i'm never invited to parties this could be fun i guess. I slip my phone back into my pocket and check the time it's finally 5 i stand up throw on my back pack and begin to walk back to the dorms.

*back at the dorms* i enter the dorm area Rin and Awase are playing video games in the front room then suddenly the smell of something burning hits me like bullet i throw off my bag and rush in to see Kinoko and manga freaking out,pony throwing a smoking pan in the sink and yui face palming in disappoint ment i run to the stove and turn it off and dump baking soda on it i push the small mushroom girl out of the way and turn the cold water on in the sink i turn on the stove fan and open the window to clear the smoke "Manga,Kinoko WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING" i yell in concern and anger "trying to cook" they both say in unison i face palm "let me do the cooking" i push them to the side and begin to make shoyu ramen i few hours later it's about 7 pm now i finish cooking and call everyone to the kitchen for food i have already prepared 16 bowls of ramen i hand them out to my class mates and continue preparing more for the rest of them i finish handing them out to everyone well at least i thought i gave them to everyone i noticed Shihai wasn't there i walked down to his dorm the door oddly unlocked i push open the door (yall thought shihai was gonna be dead or something didn't you well nope) looks like he's asleep WAIT SHIHAI'S ASLEEP wow i thought he didn't sleep he looks so peaceful i place the ramen in his microwave he has on his dorms countertop and write him a small note saying thats theres food in the microwave for him when he wakes up.I take a moment to look at his room theirs dim purple lights strung across the ceiling his bedding dark gray with a dark hard wood desk that housed his laptop and note books i turn off his light and quietly shut the door behind me i go to step forward my eyes meeting with Awase"so what were you doing in there?!?!" he said in a suspicious and curious tone of voice "oh i noticed that Shiahi hadn't shown up for dinner so i brought his food to him but he was a sleep so i put it in his microwave" i replied Awase nodded and walked backwards away from me.i shrug and walk to the kitchen to clean up

*after clean up* it's now about 10 pm i finish cleaning up the dinner dishes and the kitchen and the chip crumbs left by Kosei and Awase after playing video games cleaning up after them makes me feel like such a mom i walk to my dorm switch into a pastel blue sweat shirt and some black ripped jeans i walk back to the kitchen and sit down before drifting off to sleep.

*2:30 am* i wake up to feel someone picking me up i hear the flick of the kitchen light who ever picked me up carried me to the couch and put me down before putting blanket over me i kept my eyes closed not to startle who ever was being so nice to me maybe it was Awase maybe Rin? who knows.

*Wednesday the next morning 7 am* "hey hey hey hey Juzzzoo wake uppp hey hey" i hear someone say in my ear god when someone speaks into your ear it feels weird "mmmmm leave me alone" i reply groaning an rolling over and pulling the the blanket over my head. Suddenly i feel it yanked off of me "uuggghhh"i groan "nu uh uh cant let you go back to sleep skeleton boy" i finally recognize the voice it's Awase i feels him mess up my hair i slowly sit up,stretching and yawning,i swing my legs off the couch and drag my feet to my dorm get dressed in my uniform, do my morning routine. I walk into the main area mostly everyones left to class with a few people left here and there i make some tea and make my way to class.

*class time 8:30 am* tap,tap .Lightly tap my pen on the corner of my desk while listening to what blood king was talking about taking notes here and there i tie back my hair into a small scruffy pony tail and continue taking my notes eventually my mind wanders back to the mystery person last night,man whoever they are there really nice for doing that i mean like most people would look at me sitting asleep at the table and walk away with out a second thought i wonder.

Suddenly"RINGGG" wait wait THE FIRE BELL i get up and swing on my beg before making my way down the hall with the rest of the class it must just be a drill right?. MY vision becomes lightly fuzzed and rough smoke fills my lungs which sends me into a coughing fit fuck it's not a drill most of my class mates were already out of the school i crawl down the hall and make it out side and find my class everyones talking about what they thought was going on i see backdraft talking to the principle "EHM STUDENTS OF U.A SCHOOL IS CANCELLED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE" everyone looked around at each other realizing that it is a real fire some people had forgotten their stuff,there phones,their work man i'm happy i grabbed my bag i look around at my class looks like they agreed the best thing to do was to go back to their dorms everyone was accounted for and we began walking back.