not sure what to call this chapter

(juzo's pov)

We all got back to the dorms after a short walk everyone still seemed a little stunned after what had just happened and we all decided to go and do our own things, I sat on the couch and watched Kosei, Sen, and Awase play video games while the rest of the class seemed to disappear in there dorms. My eyelids started to get heavy and I fell asleep on the couch for the second time this week.

(no ones pov?)

eventually Sen, Awase and Kosei had gotten bored of video games and decided to call the rest of the class to the front room to play truth or dare to pass the time knowing that they were all bored everyone including shihai and Ibara joined the class in a circle on the floor while Juzo slept on the couch. Awase started the game off with a basic dare for Tetsutetsu, Awase smirked over at Tetsutetsu and said "send Kirishima from 1a a picture of yourself shirtless" the rest of the class mumbled and ooo' ed at the dare he had been given. Tetsutetsu left the room while grumbling and returned a few minutes later red faced he held out his phone to see that  Kirishima returned the favor and sent him a shirtless pic as well. Pony and Kinoko giggled and fangirled over the situation while the rest of the class looked at his phone in shock. Tetsutetsu put his phone away and sat back in the circle glaring at Awase he looked around at the other students before making eye contact with Tokage "truth or dare Tokage?" she smirked and replied "dare I ain't no pussy" Tetsutetsu smirked "I dare you to kiss one person in our class"Tokage turned a bright pink and so did everyone else in the circle knowing that one of them was about to be kissed Tokaged sighed before crawling over to Pony and kissing her  before quickly hoping to her spot and struggling not to make eye contact with her classmates everyone was left in shock including pony. The cowgirl had no clue what to do she just sat there i shock red-faced. Tokage still embarrassed looked over at Awase who was busy playing some mobile app on his phone "truth or dare phone freak?" Tokage said still looking away from the rest of the class "uh?!?!" she had caught Awase off guard he put away his phone "uuuuuhhhh truth?" he said not really sure what to pick "who's your crush?" Tokage said turning back to her normal self no longer embarrassed turning the embarrassment on to Awase "I-i uh i-" Awase was struggling to replie as his faced heated up (oml class 1-b is acting like 12-year-olds lol) "K-kaibara" he struggled to replied sen spat out the tea he had been drinking "WHA?!?!" sen turned a bright red as they both scooched away from one and other the rest of the class just laughed at them Awase dieceied to continue the game. Then juzo suddenly woke up and everyone turned to face him he looked around the light hurting his eyes "what did i miss?" everyone laughed before kendo invited him to join the rest of the class in a game of truth or dare he sat on the floor with the rest of the class he noticed how Awase and Sen "whats wrong with those 2?" "Awase got dared to tell everyone who his crush was" rin commented "ooooohhhh," juzo said realizing the awkward situation. Awase just wanted to continue the game "K-kuroiro t-ruth or dare?" shihai looked up from what he was writing  "um truth" Awase leaned over to Kosei and they mumbled under there breath for a few moment before they both nodded and looked back over at shihai "so shihai" Awase looked over at him "hm?" , "what do you write in that note book of your's ?" shihai's eyes went wide "nothing!" Awase smirked knowing him and Kosei were on to something "tell us Kuroiro" shihai looked down and sighed be before looking back up to make eye contact with Awase "my crushes and home life thats all" the classed ooo' ed at the word crush shihai had to change the topic quickly "manga truth or dare?" shihai said getting everyone to change there attention over to manga except awase who was leaning over trying to see just what was in that notebook. "truth!" manga said in a cheery tone "how exactly do you kiss people?" shihai said in curiosity "...well it's a little awkward for me and Kinoko" he immediately covered his speech bubble in shock realizing what he had just said. Kinoko's face turned a bright red everyone looking at the 2 of them realizing that there was a class couple and they didn't even know it! manga and Kinoko blushed before confirming that indeed they are in a relationship.