Chapter 1. Meeting Klaus

Hi. I'm Corinne Forbes. My Mom is Sheriff Forbes. And my sister, you obviously already know who she is. Caroline Forbes. She's my older sister. I'm 17. Cheerleader at Mystic Falls High.

~•~

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) While Caroline is driving us to school, I'm just gazing outside of the car window

"So, how's cheerleading?", Caroline asked me.

"It's okay", I said to her, glaring out of the car window.

"Are you interested in any boys at school?", she asked me with a small smile.

I shift my gaze at her. "Caroline, not right now"

"You need someone to talk to, other than me", Caroline said.

"That's why I'm talking to you because you're a good listener", I said to her, smiling.

Caroline and I chuckle as her phone rings in the cupholder. I look at her, confusingly.

"You're not gonna answer that?", I asked her confusingly.

"Nope", she says to me.

I look at her phone and look confuse.

Klaus

Who is that?

"Uh, Caroline, who is Klaus?", I asked her, confusingly.

"It's no one", she says to me.

Her phone still rings as she presses 'Decline'. We get to the school and we park in the students parking lot.

"Why didn't you answer the phone, Caroline?", I asked her, as we got out of her car.

"Because I didn't want to, so, stop talking about it", Caroline said to me as we started walking to the school building.

"Caroline", I said to her.

She turns to me with an annoyed look. "Corinne"

"Okay, okay, I'll stop talking about it", I said to her.

"Thank you", she said, smiling.

"Hi, Caroline...Corinne", Tyler said, walking to us.

"Hi, Tyler", I said to him with a small wave.

Caroline walks over to Tyler and they share a small kiss. They've been together for a while.

Caroline's phone vibrates in my pants pocket. I look at it.

Klaus

Him again. The bell rings.

"Corrine, class is starting", Caroline said to me as I put her phone back in my pocket.

"Okay", I said to her as we walk to class.

Who is Klaus? And why doesn't Caroline want talk to him? That only made me curious. Well, a little.