eighty three.

@trumanblack: i've been keeping a secret from you guys

in the past few months, it was speculated that i had left laurel. some conspiracy surrounding exes, partying, and tour circled around and i would just like to point out that all of those rumors are simply that. rumors.

i did not dump laurel. i did not walk out on her. i made a decision to put myself and my health before anything else and did not want the repercussions of my addiction to affect her.

i went to rehab.

i was enrolled in a four month program in redlands, california as a means to completely rid drugs of my life. i'm glad to say that i am 125 days clean and sober.

i am back in new york with laurel and some of our family taking some time to adjust to normal life again. laurel and i did not at any point break up. i'd appreciate it if any hate towards her would be stopped, for she had nothing to do with my detoxing rather than lovingly supporting me and my family.

she's my whole entire world. and i'm so happy that i can now devote myself to her and entirely her. not heroin.

thank you for the endless support and kind words. i love you all.

october 4th, 2017

laurelthompson, jamieoborne, and 950,620 others liked.
comments have been disabled for this post.