part 2

#OBSTACLE #Part2 #story #KBS

The candidate came and said -" Good morning ma'am".

Sneha who was reading something looked up and was surprised and instinctively said- " Youuuuu".

"Oh wow. We know each other. Thanks goodness, now my job is confirmed" he said, as he pulled a chair and sat.

Sneha looked at him surprised. She looked at name on the list and then looked at him and said-" Mr Raghav Jain, firstly I don't know you and you think pulling a chair and sitting without permission can get you a job anywhere".

Raghav gave her a broad happy smile and said -" Arre madam, I think u forgot. We met in the auto today. We do know each other. Yaad kariye, you were keenly listening with lot of interest to my conversation with my girlfriend".

Sneha looked at him shocked and said-" What...listen I had no interest... And I ...I wasn't listening to your conversation"

He did not allow her to complete, he just responded-" Arre it's ok. I know women like to gossip and hear conversations. Job dedijiye na madam. You do know my problem. I need to buy an iPhone for my girlfriend" .

"Are you psycho. Even if u get a job how will you buy her an iPhone. Her birthday is tomorrow right." Sneha could not stop herself from saying.

He grinned and pointed the index finger at her and said-" See...you did hear our conversation".

Sneha looked at him disgusted and said-" You actually are a psycho, a huge one".

"Na na bilkul nai. Ekdum fit hu. My mind, my body, my heart all working in perfect tandem. Just ek job mil Jaye, bas life set hai fir. And since we know each other, now job also guaranteed". He again gave her the same foolish broad smile and relaxed more visibly on the chair.

Sneha stared at him at disbelief. Of course she had come across many weird candidates but this guy was from some different planet itself. She cleared her throat and said-" Bless your stars that I haven't thrown you out, that you are still seated here".

Raghav laughed and said-"Ma'am. Thanks for making me laugh. You know my mom says, KISI KE HASNE KI JAB AAP WAJAH BANTE HO, TO US UPAR WALI KI MAHER HOTI AAP PE". You made me laugh".

Sneha looked at him seriously puzzled and said-" Excuse me. Now what did I say that made you laugh. "

" Aree you said na, you will throw me out" he grinned again.

"Yes and I mean it " Sneha said with determination.

"ma'am apni body dekhiye, Meri body dekhiye, aap uthayengi kaise mujhe " and he smiled again, flashing his broad smile.

Sneha shook her head in disbelief and said-" Have any one ever told you that you re mad and irritating".

"Ya ya, many people say that. I know I am irritating and mad. "

And Sneha could not stop herself from getting amused and she muttered-" Kaha se tapke ho Bhai"

"Tapka nai hu ji, bakaida azaad hua hua on 15th August from my mom's womb. See my birth day on my resume". He pushed the resume towards her.

Sneha glanced at the resume and she was surprised to see he was a very well educated man. He had completed his master's in commerce from abroad and was a chartered accountant as well. She looked up at him in surprise and then again at the resume and then again at him and was about to say something when he spoke " Itne pyaar se mat dekhiye ma'am, I already have girlfriend. Loyal Banda hu"

Sneha looked at him angrily and said-" Eh pagal ho kya tum. What nonsense are you talking".

"Na na, just wanted to clear. I know I am handsome, and ladkiyon ka dil aa jata hai mujh pe. And I don't want to break hearts. Mom says" Kabhi kisi ka Dil nai dukhana".