why is the tree blue?

Ethan pov:
I was walking for so long and I was getting tried I didn't know where I was,yes I was sacred and just waiting for something to kill me. Finally after thinking about it I finally said yes to my idea and find a tree and sleep in it.

I walked to the nearest tree I saw it was behind a house and it was cover by leafs,I quickly climbed up the tree and settled down.I gotten into my bad and got my stuffie as well as my blankety and  I use my red and blue mix bag as my pliow.

After first couple of small seconds I fell asleep.

~time skip into the morning time~

Jack pov:
I woke up at my desk with a video I did last night I think I was editing it or re-wtaching it for any mistakes like the one I left in undertale one.

I sigh and got up to the kitchen to get some coffee to wake me up more.I have gotten a cup with the words on it "LIKE A BOSS" on it.

Anyway I have gotten my cup of black coffee and looking at my tree outside "hey why is the tree blue?" I said in a question voice,I quickly went outside and went to the biggest tree and looked "HEY! YOU UP THERE" I shouted at the boy.

Ethan pov:
I was sleeping and then I hear a voice "morning already?" I said in my head the voice was thick with Irish.

I looked down at the older male with dull green hair and his eyes was so ocean blue, "y-yes?" I yelled back down at the male "get down here".

I hear that and I packed up my stuff and did,after I got down the to the male I looked at him with fearful eyes. "I am s-sorry I didn't mean to do a-any harm to this place" I told him, "no you didn't but why was you up there" he looked at me with worry eyes with a mix of tried eyes. "I ran away from home f-from my dad and I u-use to live in L-LA and I don't know where I am" I told him my voice was cracking with sadness and I could feel my eye tearing up.

Third pov:
Ethan started to cry and jack hugged him see jack got the message.
Jack: "want to come in we will clean you up?"
Ethan:"you d-dont have to do that"
Jack:"but i want to and you can tell me"
Ethan followed him to Jack's house.
Jack:"I never got your name little one?"
Ethan:"o-oh I am Ethan...y-you"
Jack:"jack"