the truth comes out

Ethan pov:
After walking into Jack's house I was slipping into my little space and I was sacred of what would happen "would he kick me out" i though that over and over again,which makes me go deeper into my little space.

"So Ethan let's get you out if them dirty clothes I have some that you can borrow and you can also take a bath,I will wash your clothes" jack said to me,I nodded and went up stairs to Jack's bedroom.

"Ok I am saved" I said out loud to myself while walking to Jack's walk in closet picking out a black short sleeve shirt,with some light blue jeans,and some boxers that was mine after getting the clothes I walked into the bathroom passing jack who was busy with my clothes I sigh in my head "you are a wast of human Ethan,you make this poor man take you in and probably out of pity." my other voice in my head said.once I turn on the water I stip down and got into Jack's bathtub.

First washing my hair which was still soft my little self giggled at my hair and smiles,after that I quickly wash off my body and got out and also quickly dry and put in Jack's clothes "he is bigger then me his clothes is really really baggey on me" I said out loud.i open the door and went down stairs to where jack was.

Jack pov:
I was letting Ethan clothes wash I didn't mind or care of taking care of him,I saw him come down the stairs and smile at him.

"Hi Ethan you found everything ok?" I ask him "y-yeah I did" he said back answering my questions "so can you please tell me more about your past and why you ran from home?,You don't have to if you don't want to I will understand" I say with care in my voice "yes I will"
💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙
Story word count:346
Also thank you all for reading my book and adding them to story list I really do love that
More long parts coming out soon
Love- Rose