3.

•Song: Music to watch boys to by Lana Del Ray•

~

7:45 am

7:45 am

Your POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ughh I hate Monday's, they're the worst days of the week.

I walked down the stair to take something to eat for breakfast while thinking about yesterday, about Freddy.

I made a sandwich and ate it fast before going up to my room again.

Then I just got ready for school before leaving.

As I walked into school I noticed that a lot of people were watching me, I didn't have time to think of why before I saw my locker with a red text saying "Superman's whore"

Everyone laughed while I quickly opened my locker taking my math books before running to class.

I fucking hate Brett and Burke.

When I entered the classroom I sat down while opening my books.

<—>

Soon it was lunch and while sitting at the toilet eating I heard some voices I recognized.

"Do you think that's her locker?"

"Well yeah"

"We need to tell Freddy"

"No wait Darla, maybe she didn't say anything because of something...."

"Oh um you're right, but I'm going back to the others"

It was Darla's and Mary's voices and they were talking about me.

I quickly packed all my things before walking out of the toilets.

It's 15 minutes before next class starts so I walked into the cafeteria seeing them Freddy, Billy, Eugene, Darla, Pedro and Mary sitting at a table.

I walked up to them and when they saw me they were shocked, but also happy.

"Oh hey y/n I uh didn't uhm know you went to this school" Freddy said and I could hear the nervous in his voice. Cute.