US

Hoseok didn't know whether it was his brain playing games, or that this was the actual thing. He was probably hallucinating, and once again, he forced himself to listen to Yoongi's voice, and ignored everything else around him. The whole thing wasn't technically creepy— Hoseok is braver than everyone thinks (or so he does) and he knows that he shouldn't be scared by his own imagination.

"So I'm just saying, our bed should go over there, and we could put the wardrobe here..."

"Yeah, that sounds great!"

Hoseok felt guilty being half-hearted about this big step with Yoongi. He did want to move in with Yoongi—hell, he even dreamed about it over and over (read: daydreaming), but something keeps irking him, bothering him, and he doesn't think it's good.

He tried to distract himself by saying that being with Yoongi was the right choice. After the most traumatic event in Hoseok's life, Yoongi came in and just helped him fall for another world where the latter was in. Granted, that he couldn't possibly get over the fact that the death of his ex may have been because of him, he felt halfway through being "over it" with Yoongi's help.

He wasn't really trying to convince himself that his ex was still alive, but he had a hard time persuading himself that he was gone. People are sometimes really good at hide and seek, and somehow it made Hoseok calmer about the whole incident.

The car crash was devastating—not necessarily to the extent where it made Hoseok stop eating and drinking (he did) but just to the extent where he just couldn't accept the fact that he was gone, no matter how much Yoongi tried to convince him. Hoseok's thoughts wandered to how he ever got lucky to be with Yoongi, and how lucky he was to love him.

Maybe it was his cute smile, and his eyes crinkles that drive Hoseok to grin back. Maybe it was him sticking by his side ever since the accident, telling him that it was okay and reassuring him that he would always be there for him. Maybe it was his voice that, although raspy and sometimes demanding, still manages to comfort him and soothe him.

However, his mind started to drift away from his thoughts and Yoongi's voice, even though he could see him, and concentrate on his movements and gestures. He saw Yoongi, he watched Yoongi, yet he couldn't hear his voice. Minute panic rose into Hoseok's chest and his breaths began to quicken. Not again..

"... Hoseok? Hoseok are you listening..?"

Yoongi's voice became muffled in his ears, and he couldn't hear anything anymore—or so he thought.

Nice place.

"You're here?" Hoseok immediately turned around to face the door. Yoongi frowned at Hoseok's behaviour before walking around, leaning sideways, and looking at his boyfriend's desperate, yet worrying expression.

I think it's better if the bed goes to the corner beside the window.

"You can't take that decision, I promised Yoongi." Hoseok wanted him to go— he would talk to him later. Not now, not in front of Yoongi, not with him around. "N-Not now, please..."

"Hoseok? Hoseok, can you hear me?"

He can't. Hoseok can't hear Yoongi, only waiting for a reply from him. He turned around in his place, looking for him. He had to be there somewhere, but like every time, when he goes to search all over the room with Yoongi following after him worriedly, he doesn't find him. He's left alone again.

I'll go now, Hoseok. Guess he's worth more of your time than I am.

"No, don't go!" but the moment he said it, it was as if his ears popped open, and air could come in them once more. Hoseok turned around, coming face to face with Yoongi, who keeps staring at him with—was that jealousy? "Yoongi, I—"