🌸Chapter 1🌸

( your family name will be Kim hope you don't mind >3<)

Y/n's pov

*DRINGG DRINGG DRINNGG* "AISH!" I grabbed my alarm and threw it on the floor. "KIM Y/N! DON'T TELL ME YOU BROKE YOUR ALARM AGAIN?!" My mom screamed from downstairs. I started to sweat. "U-uh i-" I couldn't finish my words i was to scared. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs and now in front of my door. My door opened to see an angry mom. "M-mom i-i can explai-!" Before i could finish my words she grabbed my ear and pulled on it. "O-ow m-mom n-not my ear!" I said now in pain. She then let go of my ear. "Go get ready! Your flight will be at 11 am!" My mom said then exited my room. Oh shoot! I forgot it was today that i'll leave Canada and go to Korea to join the contest! I ran downstairs and said good morning to my dad and rushed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror "Oh~ An ugly person hello~" I said then winked at myself. I laughed then got undressed to take a fast and small shower. As i finished doing everything i needed to do in the bathroom i joined my parents in the kitchen and sat down there. "As it's your last day in Canada i made you a Canadian Breakfast!~" My mom said.

"Mmm~ my favorite! Thanks mom!" I said and smiled at my mom before starting to eat

As i finished eating i rushed to my room and grabbed my baggage then went downstairs.

"Will you be okay there honey?" My mom asked with teary eyes. "Mom I'll go in 3 hours and yes i'll be okay auntie will be there so it's all good" I said and smiled. "Don't fall in love with the other girls you're to young for that right now" My dad said jokingly. "Dad!" I said then laughed. Yes, my parents know i'm bisexual and surprisingly they took it really well! As i was laughing i saw my mom looking at me while tears falling down her cheeks. "Mom please don't cry!" I said and went to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry honey. It's just that i don't know when i'll be able to see you laughing again when you'll be so far away from me." My mom said then cried. "Mom i'll try my best to call every night! Plus you and dad can do whatever you want in the house now! And i don't need to know what it is." I said trying to make my mom laugh and it worked. "to be honest i'll really miss you guys" I said then hugged the both of them. "We will too honey" my mom said as she hugged me back along with my dad.