Turning back time

I started gaining consciousness again. I slowly opened my eyes and closed them immediately, thanks to the strong white light. I moved a bit and a sharp pain shot through my body. I let out a groan and carefully opened my eyes again. I slowly sat up, ignoring the cries from my body. I look around and saw that Hermoine, Harry and Draco were awake. Samira and Daniel were still unconscious. Ron was slowly waking up, but let out a whimper as he lifted his wounded leg a bit.

 I look at myself. On my arms were scratches and brushes. I feel some sort of pressure against my chest and I slowly slid a hand under my shirt. There was a bandage around my chest. I could feel the pain from the wound at my side, were Remus's claw ones was. I placed my hand carefully one the wound and concentrated. A warm, golden light radiated from my hand and the stinging pain disappeared. I carefully got out of my bed and walked over to the others, who were awake.

 "You guys alright?" I ask concerned. "Yeah, I only got a big scratch across my chest. Madam Pomfrey said it won't turn me into a werewolf." Draco told me and I let my breath go, not noticing that I was holding it. "I can fix it for you." I offered. Draco nodded and I help him pull up his shirt. There was a bandage around his torso with small red stains on them. I unwrap them carefully and gasped at the sight. There was a large wound in the shape of a scratch across his chest. "How did you get this?" I ask, not remembering if he got attacked. "I tried to help you when you got thrown against a boulder, but the wolf scratched me instead. But I got you time to recover." He smiles proudly, but I just shake my head.

 I turned my attention back to his wound and let my hands hover in front of his chest. I concentrate and the same warm, golden light radiates from my hands. His wound closed, but left big scars. I pursed my lips seeing the scars. "Don't worry. I at least know that I kind of saved your life." I smile and he pulled me into his chest. I pulled back and looked at Hermoine and Harry. "Do you guys have any heavy injuries?" They both shook their head and I gave them a quick nod. "I saw my dad and (Y/N)'s mum." Harry suddenly spoke. "They the Dementors away." He exclaimed. "Listen they've captured Sirius.  Any minute the Dementors are going to perform the Kiss." Hermoine told him. My eyes widened and I jumped off the bed. "They are going to kill him?" Harry asked in a rush. "No, it's even worse. They're going to suck his soul out." I explained. 

The doors behind her opened and Dumbledore stepped in and I rushed over to him. "Professor, they've got the wrong man. Sirius is innocent." I told him. "It's Scabbers who did it." Ron exclaimed. "Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked confused. "He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat." Ron rumbled, but I stopped him by talking to Dumbledore again.  "The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us." I begged. "I do, Mrs. Hydra. But the word of 7 13-year-old wizards will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen."Dumbledore tapped a few times on Ron's injured leg and he whimpered in pain. 

Dumbledore suddenly looked up at us as if realizing something. "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost tower cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Mrs. Granger, Mrs. Hydra. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before the last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life maybe spared. Three turns should do it, I think." He turned around and walked out the door, but before the doors closed he turned back around. "When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to start. Good luck." He closed the doors this time and I turned to Hermoine. She gave me a nod and we both pulled out our Time Turners.

 I wrapped the necklace around Draco, while Hermoine did the same by Harry. I turned the wheel on the side 3 times and it started to spin. Blurry figures walked in and out the Hospital Wing and the light from outside slowly changed from orange to white. Everything stopped moving and I took the necklace off and stuffed it back into my pocket.