What she thinks

2D .p.o.v
Drunken murdoc pinned me to his bed and started to kiss my neck " ah! Murdoc." I moaned. He just chuckled in response.

~~~~~

'Ugh what happened?' My head is killing me. More than normal. ' I'm just going to stay in my be.........these aren't my sheets! OH SHIT! WHERE AM I ?!' I look around to the room. ' I remember this place, but from where?' I sit up just to feel a sharp pain in my ass.' Ow, what happened?'

I feel a shift beside me.' What the' I look over to see.... MURDOC!!?!? "Nonononononono this can't be happening!! Why him??? Him of all people!!! Why does life hate me so much??" I started to freak out. So I gathered all my clothes and left the room.

I slowly made my way back to my room to not wake anyone up. "Toosine, good morning!!!" I hear noodle say from behind me. " n..... noodle, ummm....... hi, how.... how are you?" I was really nervous, thank god I got dressed before I left Murdocs room. She started saying something in Japanese and I just looked at her and nodded. She smiled and ran off.

(A month later)

I haven't been talking to Murdoc lately, I think he doesn't remember that night or he hates me and refuses to admit that he slept with me. On a different note, every morning in the past two weeks I have been getting up in the morning and just running to the toilet and Throwing up. I have no control over it, and I'm really confused. Everyone in the Studio knows, russel thinks I should go to the hospital, Murdoc doesn't care and noodle, I have no clue.

I walked into the kitchen and sit down at the table. Noodle runs up to me and puts her hand on my stomach. " um noods? What are ya do-" I was cut off. " baby." She says with a very Stern look on her face. "Wha-" I was yet cut off again. " baby. Baby in here." She says as points to my stomach. I moved her hand away. " noodle, there is no baby, Okay?" She gives me a sad look then puts something on the table and runs off. I look at her in confusion then I look at the thing she left. It was a pregnancy test. ' wtf??? Where the hell did she get this.' I started to think about what she said. '" baby. Baby in here."' I keep thinking about what was said. Maybe I should try the pregnancy test, I mean she could be right.

I walk to the bathroom to try the test.

I tried the test and I got the results. " oh fuck"