Burning the Ancient Memories

If it is Italic form it's a flashback

And if not present time

 I dedicate this for her because she is My First Follower :)

Sandra P.O.V

I’m in a field where you can burn objects, objects that are least needed in my life and not anymore important because the owner is with another women that gives him a perfect life. So he does not need this stuff anymore because her new partner both new stuff for him.

The women is a business women who would not want to marry her if she has a very perfect life that make people jealous it’s either a women, men, gay or and lesbian, well it’s either your much richer than her. And my very loving caring husband (note the sarcasm) fall for her in an instant.

But he does not know I have a very dark secret but not today. Because today is the day I will burn the memories os faf him. Bitter well slight because all the men that court me and I only choice him and that’s cause bitterness in my life. Now first item to be burned:

His favorite business suit I remember why it’s his favorite   

A perfect gift, Why it’s perfect because he needs one he said to that he does not have enough money to buy business clothes for himself because he was still a fresh graduate in college so he does not have the budget so I will give him this suit.

That’s why it his favorite suit next in line is Our couple shirt

We wore it on our first monthsary (Months + Anniversary)  we were at a carnival we rode different kinds of ride and on our last stop we were at a fortune teller, she said too us that 'everything has an end but that end is a new beginning'  another' is 'Don't be a fool because of what you see it's not love it's needs' another is 'You girl will be the to kill your ex's wife because of a job' and lastly ' But you will meet another but decline cause of the job' at first my husband did not believe,but me at first I believe because of the said 'job' thingy and everything almost happen.

After I have thrown the couple shirt I reach for the picture frame of him and  me this was taken on our second monthsary (Months + Anniversary).

We were visiting the Philippines because my mother is pure Filipino and great cook we were at Palawan but we were almost entering but my husband make the small boat just to take the picture of us outside the underground cave some of the local's and tourist almost got furious because of him, but after we took the picture we immediately apologize to them but the locals say that ' it's  okay because it's was normal  for first timer to take a picture' but again we apologize.

And Lastly his old clothes and other stuff. I was putting the gas all over the stuff's ofve me my husband when my daughter Andrea ask me 'Mom why are you putting gas in Dad's stuff'

I said to my daughter 'Andrea I am putting gas all over your Dad's stuff because he will not be using it anymore, and he will be not coming home anymore because he has a new love, he does'nt love me anymore, but do'nt worry he will be still your daddy if like too'

Andrea ask 'But will I stay with you or I have to stay with Dad and his new love'

I said ' It depends on the decision you will make Andrea if you chose Daddy you will love full by your Dad and his love as a complete family, but if you stay with Mommy you might feel the love of your daddy because Mommy will might not find a new daddy'

Andrea said "Mommy I do'nt care if I have no daddy but I always like to be with mommy because daddy and his new love could not cook, sing, draw but Mommy is very talented and I do'nt like a complete family but no love care and passion. I like a happy. loving and caring family just like when daddy is not around while he was having a business trip. I do'nt like to be with daddy I want to be with Mommy"

I cry while telling her "Okay you can stay with Mommy if you like but always do not forget to breathe when speaking long word and go back in the car and sleep will I do something okay"she said okay Mom and kissing in the cheeks and go back in the car

When she got inside the car and back to business I got my lighter begun burning it will singing the song I studied for Andrea's lullaby

(~~~~play the video with lyrics the side~~~~ try to find the meaning of the song it truly is beautiful)

After watching it burn from ashes I got in the the car and drove home while making a plan if I got the full right of Andrea, If ever the full right's of Andrea we will to other country and start a new beginning and speaking of 'job' I will still continue it  but in other branches because the 'job' I got in was all over the world in even small countries.

If ever I do not have the full rights of Andrea I will just stay but find a new environment and new school, new friend's, new neighbour, new house and stuff so that we can start from the top until we adjust and live in happy family that consist of two. I will not find a new partner in life, but if there is a chance I will may grab the opportunity to start a new family that will may consist of three people 

When I have park in front of the house I carry Andrea to her bedroom not noticing any one on the second floor, when I got down "Where have you been" a loud yelled near my ears that almost make scream but that was 'almost'

:::To be continue

Enjoy Reading po hihihi!!!!! :)