My Mother's Love or Not?

• Dedicated to Mother,Father

Dedicated to all the Mother's and Father's in World for there everlasting support and childish love (^'_'^) har!har!

Sandra's P.O.V

"BABY GIR-

Before she could even continue what she will say I cut her off by throwing a dagger on her beautiful face, but she caught it with her two fingers that form like a scissors and she glares at me and say's"What did I tell you of using dagger in the house and throwing it nearly at my face, You know how your Father get mad when throwing dagger to families"

She said it while rolling her eyes"Yeah! Yeah! whatever and stop calling me baby girl you also know that I hate being called Baby Girl because of him and whatever Dad is not here"

" Ohhh!!! baby sorry I have forgotten about it and right your Father is not here but you only got luck this time"

"Reasons, reason by the way,why is my ohh sooo loving, caring Mother is here you should be with Daddy, and you know how he gets mad when you are out in sight you know him over protective" I say to her is in fact true she always say  "over protective my ass he is always possessive jerk"

Mom and Dad always acting like a teenagers and always the routine I know that Dad is behind Mom she even not notice it but I said to her

" Mom if he did not know that you were a play girl at the past he will not be possessive " and flash my evil smirk.and her reaction getting red as a tomato and throw the dagger near my face but quickly dodge it by tilting my head to the right,

But when I look at Dad he was also like a tomato but with anger "ELIZABETH!"Dad yelled at my Mother in the same time she got pale and had time to throw deadly glares at me and face Dad, Mom shutters and saying the words "but- instantly cut of by Dad by yelling at her " HOW MANY TIME DID I TELL YOU TO STOP THROWING DAGGER TO A FAMILY ESPECIALLY TO MY LITTLE PRINCESS" but at that point I know that Dad is only faking his angry voice to scare Mom.

But I know Mom he is also faking it she wraps her hand in Dad neck, and in instinct Dad wrap his hand to Moms waist. And my Mother said with a pout and teary eyes " But honey she said I was a play girl in our teenage years" and Dad said "it's true but I know you have change" and Dad lowered his face to Mom and almost gonna kiss.

But I yelled at them "IF YOU TWO GONNA CONTINUE THAT GO TO YOUR HOUSE NOT MINE" and both of them started laughing and hug each other."Why both of you are in my House any way"and they say both said"To visit our GrandChild anyway where is she?

I instantly pout and look at them in teary eyes and said "She is asleep and upstairs" and added to pause " Are you sure both of you are here because of my little Andy" my Mom and Dad instantly hugging me and Dad said " Of course not we are here for you to say a new's" and my eyes bright up and said "what news" I got curious as well Dad said "The news is you have the

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

but before he could speak a loud child voice running to Mom and Dad "Mama Papa your here" and i see an excited Andrea running to her grandparent and jump to them but almost failed to catch 

That is what wanted to see Andrea smiling like nothing in the world bother her but I almost forgot the news but I Will ask the later what is the news about, But today we will bond the four of us

::::::::

Sorry for the cliffhanger and shortness but better luck next time (^'_'^) char!char!