chapter 1

"C'mon guys we got this okay 5 more minutes" I yelled out to the group. "we got to make this perfect if we are going to perform this next week and we want to get to finals!" I shouted replaying the music. I closed my eyes feeling the beat for each move and step I took. Eventually it was getting dark and everyone was getting tired. "celie babe, we don't have finals for another couple months and I have homework" jungwoo whined cutely. I rolled my eyes smiling as I told everyone practice was over. "I'm gonna stay for a bit, see you guys tomorrow" I waved at them. "now girl don't over work yourself or I'll call mark oppa" ji-a laughed. "alright I promise I'll only practice for a couple more minutes. She smiled hugging me and walked out the door. I turned on the speaker and began doing the choreo again. I told ji-a I would only do a couple more but a couple became several and I forgot what time it was. Panting as I stopped the music, I cleaned up and walked out. I almost got to the exit when I heard music coming out of the room next to me. I slowly walked over watching a boy through the glass. He was in a black t-shirt and black pants, he had white adidas on with the a huge hole in the right shoe. He danced like I never saw before, he was tall with honey brown skin and his hair almost the same color. He was...beautiful. Wait what the heck, c'mon celie you don't even know him I thought to myself. "stalking a boy I see and to think I thought you were over working" my brother mark said from behind. "w-what I was-wasn't" I stuttered. He laughed looking in the room to see who I was looking at, his grin fell. "hey you stay away from that kid you hear me" he said with a serious tone. "b-but why who is he?" I asked curiously. "no one you need to know, c'mon let's go baby sis" he said pulling me to the car. I sighed wondering why he didn't want me to know him.

....the next day

I walked into the school, heading to my locker. "hey lovely what time is practice" Taylor asked as ji-a walked up. "its at 6 after everyone is done with their homework" I smiled and grabbed my books. "so girl we were thinking about doing" that was all I heard, I turned to the door seeing the boy I saw last night walk in with his friends. He looked like he kept to himself, but I wanted to talk to him. "hello earth to celie" ji-a waved in my face. I shook it off and smiled. "sorry what"? I asked confused. They both turned their heads at what I was looking at and then they turned around with big eyes. "no no please tell me you aren't looking at lee donghyuk" ji-a said. "donghyuk"?' I asked. "yes, known as haechan he is no good don't even think about it C" ji-a sighed shaking her head. "who is he and why does everyone think he is bad?" I questioned. They both sighed and patted my shoulder. "celie, he's part of the dream dance crew and they are literally the definition of a fuck boy, trust me you don't want that" Taylor said. "yeah and haechan is kinda creepy lowkey" ji-a added. "I don't see the problem the one with the black hair is sexy" we heard jungwoo say from behind. We giggled and shook our heads. "but I'm gonna stick to my man Lucas" he sighed holding his heart. "yah he is a bully why do you like him" I said rolling my eyes. "the same reason why you like donghyuk" he said shoving me playfully. "WH-what I do not!" I shouted. "uh according to mark you were watching him dance last night and to drool over someone dancing is like watching porn for you" he said looking at his nails dramatically. My face turned red and I heard the girls laugh beside me. "y-yah jungwoo shut up" I sighed closing my locker. He giggled and kissed my cheek. "awhh you're so cute and smol when you're flustered" he said patting my head and left for class. I groaned what a brat I thought. As I was heading to class I bumped into someone. "oh mian-I mean sorry" he said as he helped me up. I giggled as he almost spoke in Korean. "gwenchana, and it was my bad I wasn't paying attention" I said laughing. I looked up and saw a very attractive looking boy, he was one of the dream crew boys. He bowed and greeted me in Korean and I did the same. I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. Wait was I flirting ajhdus celie what the heck?! "I'm renjun what's your name"? he asked smiling brightly. "my name is Cecelia, but you can call me celie" I smiled bowing back. "that's pretty name for a pretty face I'll see you around celie" he said winking. I waved shyly and walked to class blushing the whole way there. Renjun? Hmm he doesn't seem mean at all. Why does everyone hate the dream crew and why was everyone triggered about lee donghyuk?

Ahh I hoped you guys liked the first chapter!! I'm not good at writing haha but I hope you all lovely people enjoyed the first chapter... they'll be more to come soon!
Thanks to my sister with the idea for this i love you unnie