chapter 3

Unknown person pov:

I walked around seeing many girls dance, but they weren't that amazing. Until I saw a group of 3 girls dancing. they looked like they were professional and experienced. the girl in the front caught my eye, even though I couldn't see her face she was breathtaking, I had never seen anyone move the way she could. After they finished dancing my eyes followed her and her friends to the bar table. I decided to take my chance and walk down to talk to her. she looked at me and my heart began to race? why was I feeling this way? I smiled sweetly at her and began to get closer until a rush of people blocked my way, and just like that she was gone. I sighed sadly and went to sit on the couch because I didn't want to talk  to anyone. "oppa wanna dance with me" a girl asked. "does it look like want to dance with someone like you?" I laughed getting up and leaving. I hated all the girls at this party, I hated all the girls at my school. I hated girls. they all looked the same, they all dress and act the same. they all lie, cheat and steal. I wasn't setting myself up for that.. not again. As I got up I saw the girl again, she was walking to jaemin's dance room. I walked slowly towards that way watching her open the door and turn on some music. I watched her every move to the beat, she was different from so many girls.  It was like she had her own style in that style of dance, she wasn't like every other dancer she followed her own path. I finally got up the courage to speak. "you got some moves doll, care if I join?" I asked smirking. 

celie's pov:

I was surprised by the voice and I slowly turned around. It was the beautiful guy I had seen earlier with the girls. his figure was breath taking and it made my heart race. Wait? I don't even know this guy yet he seems so familiar. "say doll would like to dance?" he asked again coming a bit closer. I bit my lip bashfully and nodded. He smiled and went to the speaker turning on whatever was playing next. I smiled hearing shine we danced and laughed doing crazy dances. Song after song it seemed we were growing closer. The next song was something I wasn't expecting. It was Jay park I got this. it was slow and sexy and my heart began to race thinking about what was gonna happen. He smiled at me motioning me with his finger to come closer. It was like he had me under his spell, so I stepped closer. He grabbed me by my waist and he slowly grinded into me, but it wasn't like the people outside of the room it was slow and sensual. He began to move my hips with his and he lifted my chin and smiled at me. He was beautiful, his skin was dark and sweaty and his eyes were a dangerous dark brown. "you're so different from everyone else, and it makes you so beautiful" he said. my heart beat was so fast as he,closing my eyes I felt him get inches away form my lips. "doll, is it okay if I kiss you?" he said softly. I nodded feeling his lips on mine. He cupped my cheeks as I wrapped my hands around his neck playing with the ends of his hair. His lips moved just as good as his body did. Fireworks shot through me as the kiss got deeper, and as I felt his hands roam over my waist and back. He pulled away and he smiled at me kissing me one last time. I opened my eyes and he started to remove his masks. it was him lee donghyuk the one I have been watching dance for the passed month. I gasped, "lee donghyuk" I whispered. He smiled and nodded. "can you take off yours I wanna know who you are doll." he said. I nodded and he reached over about to pull my mask off. "Yah girl you're brother is here and he knows you're here and he's looking for you" jungwoo screeched. he grabbed my arm and I freaked. "donghyuk I have to go im sorry" I said kissing his cheek thanking him for a great night."wait who are you, whats your-" before he could finish jungwoo had already pulled me away. tears filled my eyes mark was going to kill me. "jungwoo" I pulled at his wrists to stop him. my brother met us outside, he seemed very angry. "yah Cecelia who the fuck were you making out with"?!he asked. "I- it was-" I was interrupted by jungwoo. "it was me mark, I'm sorry we both got a little tipsy and it was in the moment and i'm sorry" he said bowing. "oh god for a second I thought it was one of those dream guys" he said sighing. I sighed getting into the car and sadly going away from the party.

next morning at school: celie's pov:

I walked in looking like a wreck slowly walking to my locker. "yah I wonder who that girl last night was that donghyuk was with" I heard whispers. I banged my head on the locker sighing. great. I felt someone come behind me poking my sides. "thank you jungwoo for saving my ass last night mark would have killed me" I sighed. "no problem, who was it you were kissing anyway"? he asked curiously. "okay jungwoo I will kick your ass if you tell anyone, even the girls" I said. he nodded and waited for me to answer. "it was lee-" I was cut off by loud voices coming from the front gate. it was him, the boy I danced  and kissed last night. "yah celie stop staring at haechan and tell me ohhhhh" jungwoo squealed. "you made out with lee do-" I covered his mouth. "shhhh" I said. "Celie , he was looking everywhere for you last night" he said seriously. "oh gosh well maybe he forgot about it, he was probably drunk" I sighed. they walked passed us patting haechan's back. "don't worry will find her" one of them said. "uhhh C I think he remembers" he said. fuck mark is gonna kill me.