Chap 46

Y/N's POV
I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I hummed quietly to myself and draped my arm over my eyes. I let out a quiet groan and sat up. I continued to hum to myself and rolled my sleeve up. I ran my fingers along the cuts, studying them all individually.
I know the problem
I slit horizontally
Not vertically
I sighed and heard Five jump into my room. I looked up from my arm at him. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. He gently grabbed my wrist and stared at the stitches. I nervously swallowed and he reached over with his other hand and ran his fingers across the cuts. I sighed and reached up, pulling my sleeve down. Five sighed and laid back on the bed, pulling his legs onto it was well. He was basically just laying in my bed now. I crawled up next to him.
"Apparently Dad really did kill himself." He spoke softly.
I gently wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself into his side, "I'm sorry..." I whispered.
"It's ok, I just find it so hard to believe. And Pogo helped too." He wrapped his arms around me.
"Why do you think he did it?" I asked.
"Dad? I don't know, the bastard somehow knew. He knew we needed to get together to fight this Harold Jenkins. I just don't know how he knew..."
I looked up at him, "It doesn't matter right now. We just need to go kill this bastard before he hurts Vanya and causes the end of all life as we know it. I don't want to lose everything again..."
"Me neither Y/N"
I started to love but Five tightened his grip around me, preventing me from moving.
"Before we go, can we just...stay here? For a minute?"
I nodded and curled up against his side.
"This is nice..." I spoke quietly.
"Yeah..."
We sat silently for about 15 minutes before Five sat up. "We should go now."
I nodded and we climbed off my bed.
"Let's go get Klaus." Five spoke.
"Alright."
We walked over to his room. Five knocked on the door and walked in.
"Hey, get up. We're going." He spoke
"Where?" Klaus responded.
"To save the world."
"Oh is that all...great"
I chuckled as Five walked over to him.
"So, Pogo said dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?"
"Yeah, So?"
"So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill him self a week before the end of the world?"
"Well you know-"
"Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical. Truth is our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."
"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes" Klaus spoke as he put on his shoes.
"Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five spoke and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand as Klaus spoke up.
"Yeah but knew how?"
"No idea. But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home, even Y/N."
I spoke up, "And since were all here, we might as well save the world."
Five softly smiled as Klaus spoke again.
"Oh yeah? Like the three of us?"
"Uh, well, ideally no. But I've gotta work with what I've got."
We walked out into the hallway and saw Diego running down.
"Where have you been?" I asked.
"Jail."
"Wha-"
"Long story. Where's Luther?"
Five responded, "Haven't seen him since breakfast."
"Yeah, 2 days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid." I spoke.
"Shit...Allison is in danger" Diego responded.
Five and I exchanged nervous glances.
"What do you mean she's in trouble?" Five asked.
"She went out by herself to a sociopath's house. He may hurt her, or worse."
"Well then what are we doing here?! Let's go help her!" I spoke.
"We need to get Luther, any idea where he might've gone?" Diego asked.
"I have an idea. There's a bar not too far from here, let's go there first." Klaus spoke.
We nodded and Five interlaced our fingers before spatial jumping us to the car. As usual, I ended up on top of him. I blushed madly and climbed off him quickly, and into the passenger seat. Diego and Klaus came out the back door and climbed into the back seats. Five started the car and started driving us to the bar.
He parked and we all rushed out. Klaus opened the door and we saw Luther.
"See." He spoke.
We all walked in and slowly approached him.
Just looking at him still makes me mad
But now isn't the time for that
Klaus spoke up, "Trying a little hair of the dog are we? Hm?"
"Leave me alone."
Diego sat down next to him, "Give is a minute."
I rolled my eyes, "Alright, let's go. Maybe they'll brood each other to death."
I grabbed Five's hand and walked to a different table. I leaned against the wall and sighed.
"Y/N? You ok?" Five asked.
"What? Oh yeah, I'm good, I just have a bad feeling. If Allison is really in trouble, why are we wasting time on him?" I gestured to Luther.
"Beats me, But Diego said we needed him."
I hummed in response.
"Hey Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"What are we now? Like...I don't know...are we together?"
I don't know
Are we?
Are we still friends?
With benefits?
"Um...let's figure it out after we save the world. Ok?"
He nodded and Luther stood up, rushing over to the door. We quickly ran over as he broke the door. Five grabbed my hand and spatial jumped us next to the car. We quickly combed in followed by the others. Five started the car and drove away quickly.
"How far is it?!" Luther asked.
"Not too terribly far" Five responded
"Well hurry."
"No shit."
He drove quickly and I noticed the sky getting darker.
Time flies
After driving for about half an hour, Luther spoke for about the 20th time.
"Can you go any faster?!"
Five responded, "Ask me again and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter."
I chuckled and Luther sat back.
After a few more minutes of driving we arrived at the cabin. Five drove up the driveway quickly and parked. Luther opened the door and ran into the cabin followed by Klaus and Diego. Five stepped out and walked with me up the steps. He was still limping but we got there pretty quickly. We walked in and I gasped.
Allison
Oh my god
Allison...
Her throat was slit and she was laying in her own blood.
Luther was holding her and Klaus patted his shoulder, desperately trying to calm him down. I held my hands over my mouth. I looked at Five who stared at her sadly. I pulled him in for a hug which he returned quickly.
Why her?
Why Allison of all people?