April🍃

Third Person POV:
In the beginning of April school was out for a week because of spring break. And that's on the third week now for Timberwolves do to school issues. Stefan and Elena plan dates because they love spending time with one another. But not all dates are a simple cruise. This one shows a first for them.

April 14th, 2009–spring break week
Elena's POV:

So I'm currently getting ready to go on a date with Stefan. And I can't pick between takin a hoodie or not. Yeah....nope not taking it. I've decided to wear long jeans and short sleeve crop top. We're actually going to the movies and watch "17 again" starring Zac Efron. I can't wait. And the showing is at 7:00pm.

*ding dong*
That's probably him. I hear mom invite him in. "Honey Stef is here!" She shouts from downstairs. I head for the stairs and see him from the top. He looks so...hot. Oh gosh.
Stop it Elena!! Get it together. "Well hello stranger." I Said and he turns quickly. He takes a minute of just staring than replies. "Hi cupcake!" I fake a annoyed face. He smirks. "I don't like being called that." "Well I ain't no 'stranger' sooo." He got me there. "Alright we can leave whenever you want." He said
"It's 6:30pm" I Said. "Hit up the arcade after?!" Stefan asks excitedly "ok let's go ask mom to drop us off now."

We just got to the theater and it's about 6-fifty something. Enough time to grab snacks. We thank mom and watch her drive off. I feel him grab my hand and pulling me closer to him as we walk. We get the tickets and head to buy food. "Get whatever you want bebe." He tells me smiling widely. I don't really like being spoiled. But what I said next came out wrong. "Babe you really don't have to show off." His smile quickly fades as he looks down then back up and gave me a weak smile. He walks past me to grab his stuff.

And the girl making popcorn said, "giirrrrll. Can I tell you something?" She looks about 25. Experienced. I nod. "At your age boys don't show off for others. Mainly quiet ones." She nods towards him while he's filling his drink and looking at the shelves of candy. I look and his posture just makes me regret what I said in front of these people. Then she continues, "Most of them just wants to make sure you are being taken care of and also make sure you feel safe."

The movie ended and Stefan still hasn't talked to me. I hate this. Not talking to him. I love hearing his smooth voice. Our first silent treatment. He walks in front of me. "Babe are you ok?" Stupid question. Why would you ask him that?!! "Yeah just gonna call mom to pick us up." He said casually. "I thought we were gonna go to the arcade?" "Oh yeah. Sorry. I ain't got money to show off for games." He said cutting our other plans. He's mad. He starts dialing. That's it. I don't like him being like this. I quickly grab the phone, put it in my pocket. He's about to say something when I grab his shirt and pull him towards me. He seemed surprised. Without a second to spare I smash my lips on his. Oh. I'll never get used to this feeling, but he's not kissing back. I pull back. "Come on baby." I Said and he gives me a serious look. I lean back in. "Are you that mad?" He puts his finger on my lip. He's looking down into my eyes then he gets closer. His arms goes around my waist, his mouth next to my ear. I hug him back.

"I'm a jerk. A show off. Who only wants to spoil you. Who always thought of you. Who can't stop buying you gifts. Who would act dumb just so you can correct me. Who tries to be funny by doing stupid stuff just to get a smile from you. Who would go to the ends of the earth for you. Who tries to be the best for a girl whom is way over his league. And maybe, just maybe...he wants her to feel that she's being taken care of. And make her feel safe. So yes, I am a bit mad at what you said." I tighten my embrace on him. I have tears in my eyes. My eyes are closed. "I'm sorry baby I... I wasn't thinking before I said it. Please baby I'm sorry." I'm about close to sobbing. I don't care about whose watching. I just care about him and what he thinks. "I'm  really sorry baby. Please don't hate me!!" I Said. I feel him start to back away. My eyes are still closed. But I feel him wipe my tears away. "Bebe...look at me please." I look up because he's about to say something.

"I'm sorry for being a drama queen. It was my fault for think you liked being spoiled. Even tho I'm not gonna stop...I'm sorry Lena. This was my fault. Now let's forget about it and go to the arcade. Alright love. And I don't and could never hate you no matter what." I nod and he intertwined our hands as he uses the other hand to wrap the blanket around our shoulders.

When we got here (arcade) we only have enough time to play a few games. When we entered we immediately got our change of token and start looking around. I saw this couple with a little girl next to the claw game. They had medium sized stuffed animals in the machine. They couldn't get her one. "She really wants one." Stefan Said and I squeeze his hand. "What are you gonna do about it?" "Watch" he said as he goes towards the game. The couple immediately smiles at him. I walk closer. They probably know each other. And that's when I noticed it was Abby, Greg, and little Sarah. About 4 years old. When she recognized me she... "NEINA!!!" She runs towards me. I knelt down and picked her up. I wave to the others as they continue talking with Stefan. She backs away and asked, "who that?" She refers to Stef. "That's Stefan. He's my boyfriend." "Oooh" I laugh at her reaction. I put her down. "I can't win one of the teddy bears." Her expression falls.

Stefan turns and sees this. I put her down. He knelt down to her Said, "Hey there, what's your name?" "Sarah." "Well Sarah what do you want right now??" He asked her sweetly. She points towards the stuffed animals. "Okay. Let's go." He stands up and starts walking towards the machine she's still standing there being skeptical. Something you should know about Sarah is that you need to get to know her for awhile before she gives you a hug. Bet 10 bucks he ain't getting it tonight.

He notices she not following so he crouches back down to her eye level and said, "If I get you one of the animals, will you give me a hug?" A bright smile instantly appears on her face. She nods excitedly. "It's a deal." He walks up to the machine, puts the token in and starts moving the joystick. I've never...and I mean NEVER seen this before in my life. After he gets the claw in position there are two stuffed animals under it and both are larger than the others. He looks back and the curious little girl, and presses the button without looking. The next thing I see is the claw carrying the two teddy bears. He grabs it from the slot and was gonna give one to her. I hear the little girl squeal and run towards him. She jumps on him and gave him the cutest hug. Her parents and I are in disbelief. "Thank you mister." "Now, you promise to continue being cute and a good kid?" She says yes and gives him one last hug. He's so darn cute with kids. The parents thank him and we all say goodbye.

"So whose the other teddy bear for?" I ask chuckling. "A special someone." He replies. "Awwww, who?" He looks into my eyes and says YOU. Ahhhg!!!!

A/N: forgot to say posting every two days. Or when I got time to do anything other then hw. 😂