Part 3

You finally get to your cousins house and it was pretty big. You hopped out of the Uber with your mom and got your luggage from the trunk. Your mom knocks on the door
"OMG Y/M/N!!" Said your cousins mom.
"OH MY GOD YASMINN. IVE MISSED YOU!!"shouted your mom. 
Now I know where I get my loudness from. You've known Yasmin your whole life so it was pretty chill saying hi to her. Then you met your cousin which you were pretty nervous at first but then you found out you guys had a lot in common and ended up having an amazing time. She was in the same grade as you and y'all spilled mad tea. Her name is Aya.
"Yo y/n wanna head to the mall?" Said aya.
"Alright I'm down. Let me just change first" I said back.
I changed into this. It was pretty hot out but you wanted to look cute.

You do a little bit of makeup and touched up your hair

You do a little bit of makeup and touched up your hair. You grab your phone and your purse and head downstairs.
"Hey mom me and aya are headed to the mall"
"Alright. Me and Yasmin were about to head out too. To go to Marshall's" said your mom.
Your mom Loves Marshall's and I mean like she LOVES it.
"Y/n lets go!" Screamed aya from outside.
I get in the car and we start blasting some music.
"REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA" we scream on top of our lungs. Me and aya both extremely loud. Runs through the family.
"Omg we deadass have the same taste in music it's hella weird." Aya said.
"YOO factss"
"So anywayyy about the THING that happened at the airport- "
*ding*
You check your phone and you got a text from an unknown number

Unknown number-
thanks for giving back my luggage love.❤️
I read the text and start to freak out for no reason.
"Oh my god y/n why are you flipping out ?"
"HE TEXTED ME. AKSJSNSNAS. TOM-" idk why but I couldn't breath. He just make me have butterflies in my stomach. The ones that don't go away.
"Chillll. What'd he say?"said aya.
"He thanked me for the luggage"
"Alright so just say np" said aya
"Ok"
I then start to text him
Y/n
Lmao no problem 😂
I then got a text right away which was hella scary.
Unknown number-
Anyway I was wondering if u want to go catch a movie later tonight. I'm leaving set early today.
Set?
Aya looked at me confused. I showed her the texts and she literally stopped the car in the middle of the road. And she got into her phone searching something.
"Is THIS the person your talking about ?" Said aya
"omg yes how'd u get that picture of him?"
"OMG YOU DUMB BITCH. That's THE Tom Holland !" Exclaimed aya.
"Wait why does he look so familiar everytime I get a chance to look at him?"
"THATS BC HES AN ACTOR AND PLAYS SPIDER-MAN "
"Wai-"
"NO WAY. THATS WHY HE SAID HES GOING TO  LEAVE SET EARLY"
"Ya no shit y/n"
i changed his name to Tom first.
Text messages
Y/n
I'm down. What time do you want me to be there?
Tom 🤫🧳💺
I'm going to pick you up. What's your address?
Y/n
Alright.*address*
Tom 🤫🧳💺
I'll see at 8 ❤️
Y/n
See ya 😙
You think about your guys "hangout" literally the whole entire trip to the mall. You ofc got some clothes for the movies. The ride home was a blur because all you've been waiting for was the movies.

Until it was time to get ready....