2~ Natsu

Warren had just managed to create a new game with his lacrimas. He said that he had spent a lot of time on it, but I believe that that was only an excuse to get us all to play. I'm pretty sure that he has had it done for some time. He just needs people to try it out on. He said that it was called laser tag. I have no idea what that is going to imply, it sounds dangerous. But can't say no. Gramps is making everyone participate as some kind of training exercise.

Gramps is on the stage with Warren and Mirajane, listening to Warren as he explains how he wants the game to be played out. Turning back around in my chair, I continued to eat my food knowing that if I left it any longer Natsu would eat it for sure. 

I had just got back from a solo mission a few hours ago. Not really up for a training session at the moment. I had left Buttercup with Gajeel and Lily while I was gone. I trust those two the most with my exceed. That and Buttercup and Lily have a crush on each other! So I figured that I'd play the evil mom and set my darling up with her crush. She really gave me an earful when I got back. I finished up my food and went to order some more from the bar. Girls gotta eat, right? Especially after a mission. Waiting for my burger to come I feel a presence behind me.

"Natsu, if you want food, you're gonna have to buy your own. I'm not sharing at all. So bugger off." I say grabbing my food and moving it out of his line of sight.

"Awe not even one bite?! It smells so good! Please (N/N)!" He whined as I walked away. Him trailing behind me.

"Natsu, one bite for you is the entire thing."

"Exactly! So I can just take it off your hands for ya!"

"I eat just as much as you do Natsu. So, NO!" I yelled sitting down.

"Do you really have to sit down right next to me? Why don't you go fight with Gray or something?"

He inched close to me as I spoke. Still eyeing my burger as I ate it. 

"Fighting Gray is no fun anymore. I like hanging with you. And eating the food you give me."

I pause eating my burger and look at Natus with a side glance.

"Nah, you just want my food. But if you don't stop eyeing my burger, I won't make you any of my special sweets anymore!"

"Oh no! PLEASE! I'LL LOOK AWAY!"

I laughed as he turned his body to face away from me. I laughed as he began to lie down on my side. Slowly becoming a dead weight on my body. I finished the rest of my burger and tried to push him off of me. Being stronger than me I was clearly failing. I leaned back some so he would fall on my lap. I looked him in the eyes as I was still chewing.

In a small voice, I heard him say, "You look good with your mouth full."

My eyes widen at what he had said. I covered his eyes with my hands, watching his smile broaden. I swallowed my food still blushing red as Laxus picked me up by the collar of my shirt.

"(N/N) is on my team." I could almost see a pout on Natsu's face as Laxus set me down next to him.

"Fine," Erza shouted," you can have her. But Natsu is with me."

Erza and Laxus were glaring at each other as they took turns picking people to be on their respective teams. I'm assuming that they are the team captains. Great, gonna have to fight against the strongest team in Fairy Tail. 

"I don't know what's going on!" I cry out.

"Well if you weren't too busy flirting than you would know that its Team Laxus vs Team Erza," Evergreen said with a big smile on her face.