Chapter 47

Jimin read the message of Suga over and over again and no matter how many times he read it nothing changed. He hoped that he'll unblock him and say Sike, but nothing happened.
Jimin sat there and cried quietly. No sobs, only tears.
Maybe he would wake up tomorrow and all was a nightmare.
After the talk with Yoongi he wanted to tell Suga everything. He wanted to tell the boy his feelings. Jimin wanted to be honest with Suga and now he's gone.

The boy didn't know what to do. He didn't know where to go.

Finally he turned his phone off. It was almost 6am so he decided not to go to bed again. He got up from his bed and went to the en-suit bathroom to take a shower.

He dropped his clothes and stepped into the shower. Jimin turned on the hot water and let it drop onto his body. He didn't care that it burned on his skin, like a thousand little needles who pierced his body. He loved the pain.
After a while, when he was done he got out of the shower and dried himself.
He put on a big, dark hoodie and some blue, ripped jeans. The hoodie almost covered his knees but he didn't care.
It was 6:38am now.

Jimin decided to go out for a walk. He took a cap and put it on his cotton candy pink hair and left the room.
A few other students were awake and walked around, went to shower or just ran through the corridor.
Nobody really noticed Jimin and he was glad about that fact. He left the dorm building and the familiar fresh morning air surrounded him. Jimin put his hands into his pocket and started to walk.

He decided not to go eat with the others, so instead he went to the coffee shop where Soomin worked. It usually opened at 7am so he was basically on time.

The bell rang when he entered the shop and Soomin greeted him with a sad smile. »A hot chocolate for you Jimin?« She asked and the younger shook his head. »A coffee.«
»But you don't li—«
»Black.«

Jimin sat down at a table near the window. Soomin sighed and prepared the coffee for the boy.
It started to rain outside. Jimin laughed sarcastically. As if the weather knew...

Soomin brought Jimin his coffee and sat down at his table. The pink haired boy furrowed his eyebrows. She put his hand over Jimin's and sighed again. »You know who he is don't you?« Jimin asked right away. »Yes.« He nodded slightly and looked away.

»Why does he have to leave?« Jimin asked while looking out into the empty streets. The water was covering the road, a few people ran away from the rain, others opened their umbrellas.

»Jimin I can't tell you«

»Of course.« He turned his head to look at her. »Why? Why can't you tell me? Why does everyone know more then I do?!« He got up from his chair which fell down at the sudden action.

At the same time the door swung open and Namjoon rushed inside. »J-J..« He breathed heavily. »Jimin!« He ran over to the younger and grabbed his wrist. »Yoongi is gone. Come with me!« He pulled him out of the shop without letting him interrupt him. Soomin looked worried when they left.

»What the hell?!« Jimin yelled. Namjoon stopped and the pink haired boy bumped into him. »He's gone. He's nowhere.« Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. »Yoongi? but—« Suddenly the boy realized something. »The airport!«

»The what?« Jimin shook Namjoon. »We need to go to the airport!« The elder nodded. »My car is—«
»Let's go.« He pulled Namjoon with him to his car.

If I'm right...then...Yoongi might be Suga.

A/N:
I didn't upload in a while ig ;-; I'm sorry
I currently have problems with my right hand. So it's getting really painful for me when I write.
I still try my best!!

We 'll soom reach the end of this story.
I'm already writing on another one. So I hope you'll stay with me and maybe read my soon released first chapter of Like a scene from a movie!! ^^

~V