Chapter 3

After we had hung about, attempting to order vodka shots, failing of corse. We decided because it was 3 in the morning, that Ashton would bring me home because the boys don't want me walking alone at 3 in the morning.

I glanced over at Calum and he was with a girl. When I say with, I mean they were kissing. I felt like my heart was ripped out. I turned around and just ran. I heard Michael, Ash and Luke calling me. I just keeps running. I don't know where.

When I got out the club, I sat on the step with my head in my hands. I was hopeless, I left my purse inside and there was no way I'm going back in there. I couldn't call my dad, I couldn't get a bus. I couldn't do anything.

"What's a pretty little girlie doing crying at 3 in the morning?" I heard a deep masculine voice slur at me.

"Nothing, erm please get away from me." He was siting next to me at this point his mouth really close to my neck. I could feel his sticky breath on the side if my neck and smell and taste the alcohol on his breath. I abruptly stood up. His eyes full with anger.

"Where the hell do you think your going, slut?" he growled.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at the man. My eyes skewed shut. I heard someone hit the ground, I open my eyes to see Michael standing there waving his bloody fist. The man who was talking to me before was on the ground passed out, he had a bleeding nose.

I didn't notice that I was crying until I touched my face and noticed the makeup running down my face. Michael pulled me into a hug, I hugged back willingly.

This was wrong.

But it felt so right.

Niamh came rushing out, I let go of Michael, and hugged her. She was a great hugger. I think she's 17 because she offered to drive me home.

***

Me and Niamh chatted all the way back to my house, I offered her to stay at mine but she resigned.

"Yeah, I'm meeting Luke back at the lads' house." She slightly squealed. "I really like him, you know?"

"I think he likes you too!" I winked as I bugged her arm.

"Haha, I hope so..." After that she pulled me into another amazing hug. She was really nice, she deserves Luke. I can already tell we're going to be really close.

I waved her off as she drove away, I backed up into my house. I slowly and carefully opened the door. I saw that none of the lights were on apart from the one at the top of the stairs. That was a good sign. I glanced over at the clock on the kitchen wall, I shined my phone torch at it and it read 4:16am. Woah.

I crept up the stairs slowly. Our house is quite old so the stairs are really creaky. I managed to get to the top, not making too much noise. I crept past my brother, Alex's room and then past my sister, Natasha's (she's in collage) room and then into mine. I turn my light in and see my pyjamas layer out on my bard. I silently rejoiced as I slid into my top and shorts. I brushed my teeth in my little on suit, tied up my hair and removed all my makeup before I hopped into bed. I was almost falling asleep until I heard rocks at my window. I swear, it's past 4:30 now. I looked out the window to see a crying Niamh...

--------------

OHHHH CLIFF-HANGER.

This chapters abut longer ;)

Mia xxxx