Chapter 8 - Part 1

Mia's POV

I was sitting in my room when it started. I was doing some computing science homework. I was trying to concentrate but it's hard when both your parents are yelling at the top of their lungs at each other about money and my dad going out too much and drinking too much.

That was it. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm suck and tired of this. I just gotta get out of here.

I got my small school bag and a few extra clothes, iPhone and earbuds, toothbrush and toothpaste, hair brush and a red hair dye kit. I stuffed all my things into the bag and ran downstairs ignoring the screams of my parents.

As soon as I left the building I ran. I just ran away. As far away as possible. I ran until my lungs felt like scrap metal and my legs felt like if I moved another inch they would shatter into a million pieces.

I saw an alleyway about 3 meters down the pavement and hobbled over to it slowly and went right down to the end of it.

I lay down and curled up and put in my music and started playing Fall Out Boy - I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off. I slowly drifted off to sleep to the beautiful sound of Patric Stump's angelic voice.

----------

I jolted up. I looked around I didn't know where I was. I was in a bed. In a bedroom. Last thing I remember is falling asleep in an alley. I looked around and saw lots of posters on the wall; Sex Pistols, Sleeping With Sirens, Rolling Stones, Paramore (Hayley's boobs drawn around with a red sharpie.) there was also underwear EVERYWHERE. I knew exactly who's room this was. Michael.

I got up and realised what I was wearing. I gasped at what I saw. I was wearing his Iron Maiden T-shirt and a pair of his boxers. I went to sleep wearing trackies and a jumper. Well that's awkward...

I found my trackies again and put them on and I just left the t shirt as it was because I just need to say that whatever cologne he uses, it smells amazing.

I walked downstairs to hear swearing and crashing about in the kitchen. That was also accompanied by the smell of burning butter.

I walked into the kitchen and burst out laughing. There was flour everywhere and eggs in the floor, there was milk all on the counter tops and there was butter on the floor making it very slippery.

"I tried to make pancakes for you... I don't think I'm very good at this... fuck... kind of thing." Michael pointed out as another pancake hit the ceiling and then his head.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss in the cheek. "Thank you for talking me back here. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't come to get me."

"You'd probably get Calum Raped by not Calum." He laughed.

"Thank you. Michael." He winked at me and I was totally over him. "NO!! I don't forgive you for treating me like shit. No. That won't happen in a million years. Even though you are like super attractive and I would love to kiss you and that I really want to not like you but I do and FUCK." Well. My life is over.

Michael walked over to me and if thought he was going to hit me because I said too much. But I was schooled by what happened. He said something surprising.

"Emilia. The only reason I bullied you was because I love you. I always have and always will if you let me. I felt like if you couldn't like me than you'd have to hate me. So I made you hate me."

"I... What?... so you?...i really like you Mikey... But that dosnt mean that I forgive you but I think that I'm rambling again..." I stuttered

"I think you are too" Mikey chuckled. "And I also think that I'm going to kiss you now."

Let's just say that he stuck to his word and he did kiss me. It's was the most magical thing I have ever experienced. I ran my fingers through his unusually fluffy red hair. He ran his hands through my dark brown hair.

This was the rest of the day. Talking about what had happened since we had lastly properly talked.

I still haven't forgave him fully.

But mostly.

/---------\

Gonna do a part 2 :P

:)

you could follow my twitter?

@emilia_clifford

I talk about exploding ovaries on there.... That's it...