Strange friendship

Update: 2019... is when I write this sooo not pre read sorry a yall I wanted to post something *kiss kiss*

Your POV,
Why I gotta have a crush on a girl that has a boyfriend already? And why she gotta be my damn best friend too...

"Isn't it kinda weird to be dating a teacher" I added over to Camila who just groan "He's not a teacher yet he's taking classes" I rolled my eyes leaning back on her chair "well he graduates this year so he's a teacher" she rolled her eyes getting off her bed and heading to her closet "help me pick out an outfit Matthew invited me on a date today so I want to look good" I sighed pulling my phone out and playing toon blast,

"Y/N!" She yelled throwing a pillow at me making me drop my phone and plus her scream of terror "awh come on Camila really" I sighed picking up my phone but it was fine "I'm so sorry oh my god it's fine though but come on Y/n help me" she whined I groan standing up and going over beside her I looked in the closet then back to her and leaned my hand on the wall and added "you look smoking hot in anything so just pick" she blushed slightly hitting me in the stomach "you're no help but thank you" I smirked seeing her bite her lip and we just stared at each then she just shook her head "fine I'll just wear a tank top and some jeans" I crossed my arms leaning on the wall. She picked an outfit out and quickly went to her bathroom I ended up laying in her bed while on my phone.

"Okay im ready" she sang happily I look over and smile she's just beautiful always, she wore white high waist jeans with a burgundy crop showing off her belly and with a pair of black sneakers to finish off the outfit. Usually I make a comment about how fucking beautiful she looks but I don't want her confidence to get super high and they end up sleeping together. kinda fucked up but I don't want them to have sex.

I jumped slightly feeing her climb on top of me we were so close to our face that I couldn't stop from getting red "hi?" I mumbled just starring at her "are you alive in there I haven't heard a single comment for 5 minutes now" I chuckled slightly raising a brow "I might be dead then" she bite her lip squinting her eyes slightly I smiled trying to place it cool but I started to feel hot she slightly rubbed up  leaning her head on my neck making me hold a groan, curse I for wearing basketball shorts

"I'm sorry I'm cutting our hang out short but I'm really excited to go out with Matthew" I nodded wrapping my arms around her "don't worry about it just have fun" I felt her smile placing a kiss I sighed slightly tightening my hold on her.
Two weeks later

I haven't seen Camila in two whole weeks where that beautiful bitch been at?! After work I headed over to her place to see if I'll catch her before she heads off to who knows where and maybe we can go out for lunch. I walked in her house and don't hear anyone I was going to say hello but there was noise upstairs I went up the stairs and was heading to her room when I hear moaning,

Oh NO! Can't be but it is?! I run downstairs almost falling I was about to run out the door but I quickly remembered I left my hot packets here so I yelled "IM TAKING MY HOT PACKETS!" I hear a slightly what! And I ran out to her backyard.

I should've left but to be honest if this guy makes my best friend happy who am I to keep being a jealous grumpy pants she doesn't know my feelings for her so why act on it if she's actually happy. I was laying down on her hammock holding my hot packets then I feel a tap on my head I look up and she was standing there with a pout and looking sexually frustrated.

I agreed to be happy for her that doesn't mean can't be happy I ruined there moment, "how long have you been here?" She asked with the same pout "on the hammock about 5 minute" she sighed laying on top of me I chuckled placing the box down, "Matthew is here" she mumbled I rolled my eyes no shit,

"Then why are you here with me? You sounded pretty busy" I smirked she groan biting my neck I groan giving her hips a squeeze. Camila always had this weird obsession of giving me a hickey I'm usually not okay with it but she always sneaks one in, "Camila" I slightly moan she was sucking hard she rubbed up against me making me hard and I was scared her mans was gonna see us so I slightly thrusted up and pulled her back by the hips she let my neck go with a moan,

"What was that all about!" I mumbled rubbing my now new hickey oh she's horny she moved my hand and leaned forward to place a kiss on my hickey "you can have your hot packets as long as you buy me more later" I rolled my eyes "weirdo go finish getting fucked you're freaking me out" she's isn't but I'm just scared I'll whip my dick out and fuck her right here right now.

She looked so fucking good damn two weeks of not seeing her and I'm obsessed with her all over again, but I respect her relationship so keep it in your pants Y/n.

"I'm having fun here tho" she smirked oh here we go she's horny nope I am I leaving with horrible blue balls my junk is going down so no blue balls for this girl! "Oh yeh you'll have a lot more fun if you go back inside and get fucked sex actually sounds so good right now" she raised her brow about to add something but I quickly said "but I have a huge hickey I wouldn't be able to get a girl in my pants thanks to you" she smirked kissing my nose "just stay I'll tell Matthew to leave and we weren't having sex, close to it but no sex"

I raised a brow and she smiled continue looking at my hickey "I wasn't if I was I wouldn't be here right now" I laughed she smiled bigger placing her hands either side of my face caressing my cheeks "you heard my voice and dropped what you were doing to run down here to me I hope your planning to put a ring on my finger cause I'm a keeper" she was very smiley for some reason now, "are you going to stay!" She asked leaning her forehead against mine "sure if boyfriend is gone my hot packets are getting warm" she giggled kissing my nose and running inside I chuckled picking up my box and heading inside.

I will continue with this strange relationship I have with Camila and see how far my heart can go for her.

A/n: I need ideas for this book son and on my Lauren one I been in the mood to write but idk what to do

And what's good my beautiful people how's life how's the year going so far?!