Chapter 11: Alpha In Action

Hello everyone. Sorry for the late update because I've been busy processing my requirements for my new job.

Btw here's chapter 11, enjoy reading.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Astro song: Confession

I like the message of this song.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Moonbin

Ever since that encounter at the sparring session, my father keeps on apologizing to my mate on our way home. He believes that he was being disrespectful towards the alpha of the neighboring pack but Eunwoo just smiled at him while saying 'it's okay Dad'. He's really feeling so close. Wasn't he?

Now, my dad is believing in us being mates since its already the alpha who's claiming me. He was confused, yes, but he's slowly accepting the fact. He said that maybe the moon goddess has her own plan for why she paired us.

Anyway, I am currently walking in the corridor going to my first class. It's only 30 mins left before it starts so I'm literally striding my way to our room.

However, when I was about to climb upstairs, I heard a hiss.

I listened carefully to know where it came from and there, beside the trash can was a cute little kitten who is about to get bitten by a snake.

(Lol I really have the wildest imagination)

It looks like it was abandoned by its mom. The poor thing saw me and I was instantly captivated by his blue eyes which are pleading for help. The color kinda reminded me of Eunwoo's wolf.

So before that damn snake could bite it, I already snatched the kitten away. Werewolf speed yow.

Meow

Aw...he's licking my fingers. He's so cute.

"You're really like Eunwoo. He loves to lick me too but unlike you, he's doing it in a lustful way."

I chuckled at my own phrase. The kitten looked at me like he's trying to get what I'm trying to say but Nah, it's better for you not to know kitty cat.

"I wanna keep you, little guy. Do you like that?" I said. He purrs while sticking his face on my palms. I smiled, he likes me.

So, I ended up having a cat on my shoulders while taking my classes. The kitten got attached to me to the extent that no one could take him off. Even my mate who's sulking like a pup beside me couldn't get near us.

My profs just let it be because it's not doing something crazy except sleeping on my broad shoulders. Some were smiling but others were disgusted.

The odd thing is, Eunwoo is not talking to me even right now that we're already on lunch break. Jinjin and Sanha were walking with me while he was with Jungkook. Whatever, I'll just deal with him later at home.

The day went by and alas, it's already my last subject. Roa is still with me while I'm taking down notes. Sometimes his catching the edge of my pen while I'm writing something so I'm petting him to make him stop. Geez, his an attention seeker too just like someone who sits beside me.

Yep, I named the kitten Roa. A name that would fit for this black and white-furred creature.

A few moments later, our class ended so we fixed our things up. It's the last subject for the day and I'm so excited to bring Roa home. Wait, did I already mentioned that I am now living in Eunwoo's house?