Second Day

After chenle told him everything, he started to remember.

He thought his brother died. Tears slowing dripping down his eyes as chenle told everything.

" so that's why I---" chenle was cut off by jisung standing up...

" leave me alone" he pushed the older outside the door.

" jisung-ah, please let me finish"

" no, just leave like you did 13 years ago"

Chenle eyes widen.

He sighed..

" I can't and I won't, just please let me finish"

Jisung opened the door.

" your lucky I manged to save you, and like I told you, your brother Johnny is still in the hospital, he told me to save you"

Jisung smirked as tears still dripped from his eyes.

" you weren't alone, when you were little, I gave my word to your brother that I swear to protect you and look after you for 13 years"

" My dream was right" jisung said.

" so then why did you leave me  5 years ago"

" it was my father, he punished me and made me suffer for saving an innocent boy who he was about kill, he sent me to kill you when you were only 5 years old, but I didn't listen.

His eyes widen...

The younger cried even harder.

Chenle smirked..

" funny thing is I actually thought you were cool and awesome, we did so many things together and went everywhere"

" you were so happy and kept smiling, I just couldn't handle my emotions"

Jisung could tell that chenle was crying from his eyes shinning and sparkling.

" oh and that necklace, you gave it to me as a present, the photo in that necklace, was the day we officially made a promise to stay together"...

" you don't remember me fully before because my father wiped out the memory we both had, but after a few days, this house, I made a wish to you saying that I wanted your memories to come back from the day I looked after you, that ended up being your dreams day by day.

" so everything I dreamt was actually my past" jisung smiled

" hyung" he hugged the older.

" sshhh, baby boy like I told you I gave my word I would protect you and never looking back" chenle said.