8th Day

Jisung arrived back home, kept smiling til he saw the note...

His smiled faded, ripped the paper and he started running to save his best friend.....

It began to rain hard as jisung was running.......
He arrived at the location.... He heard screaming....
He ran where the scream was, as he was running he saw his brother again..... "hyung, please help me save chenle" the boy had tears in his eyes....

"don't worry, I'll be right behind... Come on"

They found where chenle was....

2 guys were tightly gripping holding chenle arm from the back, on his knees, blood dripping down his mouth....

" where the money, asshole" their leader said...

" I don't have it, you said you would give me another week" he said spitting down the blood...

" our boss doesn't like waiting, either you give it to us or"......... He smirked....

" or what" Chenle said....

" see for yourself" he said turning to his right....

Chenle heard a familiar voice..

" idiots let go of me" he said....

Chenle eyes widen.....

" Jisung-ah!!!"

  "  let him go, he has nothing to do with this"

" tsk, tsk, tsk, but he does, his brothers name is johnny isn't it"

Chenle was silent and confused.... How does he know that.....

" I knew that bitch had a little brother, after I found out he ended in the hospital.

" after you left jisung, I took responsibility for the mistakes you did, back then"

" I had no choice" Chenle said...

" I wanted to stay, I gave my word to him that I would protect him"....

" why didn't you then" he said  grabbing chenle hair....

" my time was up, and theres one thing jisung doesn't know" looking at jisung....

They forced the boy to and look at chenle while holding his arms tightly at the back.. 

" Chenle what is it" jisung said in a soft voice....

" I'm actually a devil that was cursed.... I have a scar on my arm, remember when I told you about that accident, my father punished me and sent me to earth for my mistakes"

" I don't understand" jisung said....

" johhnny, where are you I need you to hear this" Chenle said....

" Chenle, I already know" johnny said...

The guy was shocked at johnny....

" you died, but when, how"

" why do you care idoit" Chenle said....

" we have the same fathers"

" idiots, let them go its not worth it" He said....

" wait, what do you mean" johnny said...

" my name is Joshua, our father left my mother after he found out that she was pregnant...... He was drunk that day..... After a couple of years I turned 14 and found out that our father met another women, including the death of my mother..... I had to take matters into my own hands.... I found out soon later that your mother gave birth to you and jisung..... That car crash that happened a few years ago was an argument about me and my mother....dad wasn't thinking straight..... I was there when it happened... I was so shocked I didn't know what to do.... And chenle, your father didn't punish you..... I needed help and you were my hope..... I wished for them both to recover but looks like your power wasnt enough.... I spent my years going to the hospital and looking after jisung...

All 3 of them were silent....

Jisung ran and hugged chenle tears falling....

Joshua went to the side and sat down..... Johnny sat down with him....