~Introduction & A/N~

Hello and welcome to my book of Bendy and the Ink Machine short stories!

Before we begin, I'd like to say a few things and get the rules for requesting posted so there's no confusion later on.

I'm planning on writing many shorts for this work, all of which will be different.

Keep an open mind! I will, of course, give context in an author's note at the beginning of any chapters I feel might need it.

I like to limit the suffering of the characters I use, but that doesn't mean I won't write an angst short every now and again!

None of the shorts are connected unless it is explicitly stated in the title or in an author's note.

There will likely be spoilers for all five chapters of Bendy and the Ink Machine!

Requests are: Open!

There's nothing wrong with dreaming! I'm open to all kinds of story ideas, but please keep all suggestions within the rules below. 

⭐️Rules for Requesting⭐️
-Be specific! It's hard to give you my best work when I'm not given a complete idea of what you want :)
-If you make a request and it doesn't get chosen or published right away, don't feel bad! It can take a day or two for me to choose and complete a requested work.
-Keep it PG-13! Joey Drew Studios specializes in cartoons, after all! I'm happy to take a look at your suggestions, but please know that I will absolutely not write any smut/lemon stories. (Ships are, of course, welcome!)

⭐️To Submit a Request⭐️
Feel free to either leave a comment or send me a message! If you would like to remain anonymous, send me a message letting me know and I'll make sure to arrange that for you. Otherwise, I'll tag you at the beginning of the chapter with your request!

That's all for now-I'm outta here!
~Artemis