~2~

~The darkest alleys have the deepest secrets~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

The whole room was filled with metallic smell. Dead human bodies were hanging down the aisles like animals in a slaughterhouse. Walls were painted with crimson and were decorated with different human parts. Everyday, horrifying screams were heard from that room. Yet it didn't effect the Satan living over there. 

That Satan name was Jeon Jungguk.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I woke up with unfamiliar smell around me. My vision was blurry and my head was hurting really bad. It took few minutes for my eyes to focus and adjust to the bright light. I rub my eyes frequently, curious about where I was right now. Realization hit me, when I noticed that I was in a hospital gown. Memories of yesterday rush into my head, making me squeal in pain. A nurse hurried to my bed when she saw me awake. "Are you fine, Ms?" She asked in a worried tone. " Forget about me, what happened to the ambulance?" I almost shouted, with so much of anxiety that the nurse flinched with fear. " I'm sorry, but I don't know what are you talking about?" The nurse replied, almost shivering. " What! Where are the other people who were with me?" I yelled again, this time louder. "Nobody was with you, someone found you unconscious. So they admitted you in our hospital." She said, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She was clearly pissed off ,but it didn't make any sense. " I should call the doctor, you're behaving weird." She said, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Was it all a lie? No, I clearly remember everything. I still remember his half smashed face. I even remember those tex- wait! Where's my phone? Oh my god! Taehyung will literally kill me. I started to panic on my bed, trying to process what actually is happening. " God? What's wrong with you?" I heard a pissed off voice, but I still didn't care about them. I was confused. so confused that my head was hurting. My memory felt so strong, the scenes playing in my head seemed so real, where did it go wrong?

~

"Here's your prescription. Please do consult the doctor if you ever experience severe headache or feel dizzy. Have a good day!" The receptionist bow to me, giving back my credit card. "Umm, where are my belongings?" I asked her. "Oh yes, here." She said, taking out a plastic pouch, my name stuck on it. "Thank you." I bow my head and leave from the hospitals with my belongings. I take my phone out of the plastic pouch, surprised that it was still working. Almost the whole screen was cracked, and in one word, it looked terrible. It didn't even look like a mobile phone. I tried to call Taehyung, but he didn't lift the call. Argh, where is this tomato head? It's better if I stay at his house, I don't feel safe. 

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Bye chimchim!" I gave my boyfriend a goodbye kiss and we part our ways. We had a gym date today, which is quite unusual and weird on Sunday mornings. But guess what? I love being weird. I tiredly unlock my door, my limbs crying in pain. I hate exercising but, sigh it was for that cute fella. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turn around, only to meet my best friend, who ditched me and our plan last night." Oh, where were you last night?" I asked her, rolling my eyes. " Forget about that, where's your freaking mobile phone?" She asked, as if she was ready to throw a fist. " Opps Y/N, don't pick up a fight with me, I should be the one who should be angry on y- wait what happened to your face!" I questioned her when realization hit me. She had a big band-aid on her forehead, multiple scratches on her cheeks and a elastic bandage tied up to her arm. " I don't know, I'm confused! " She replied, stressing on the last word." Wait Tae, did you get any texts from me?" She asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Umm, no, but first let's go inside." I said, unlocking the door.

~

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked her again. " I'll explain but first." She held out something in her hand. "Ew! what's that?" Gosh it looks like some electronic shit. "Yaah, it's my phone! Anyways can we repair it?" She asked, staring at her broken electronic. " Umm, I guess chimchim can do that!" I showed her my rectangular smile and dial my boyfriend's number.

~

Y/N'S POV

" I guess I can make it work, but you can't use it on a long run. We can retrieve any data if you want me to do." Jimin said, opening his laptop. Jimin and Taehyung were my only best friends I can actually count on. They've been with me through all my hardships, and they never left me alone in this shit world. I'm so glad that they both are together. They are the "made-for-each-other" types, which is cringey but cute. " Jiminie, Can you retrieve my texts too?" I asked him, glancing at his laptop. " Sure, but what's the matter?" He asked, pausing his work. " Yes, tell us  Y/N." Taehyung asked, pulling me into a hug. " You can still count on us." He said, reassuringly. I break the hug and face them. " The thing is, I'm not sure what happened. The memories in my head and the incident that everyone believed that happened with me are conflicting." I look into Jimin's eyes and continue. " I need to check my chats with that unknown number. That's the only evidence that can prove my memories are true." I exclaimed. " The phone is in working condition, but the screen is completely damaged. I'll try repairing the screen first. That way we can check the chats, if the data is not erased." He remarked, taking my phone from me. God! Why is my situation so complicated right now.

~30 Minutes later~

"Y/N, your phone's screen is ready!" Tae and I hear Jimin shouting from the room. "GOD! Chim you're amazing!" I hug me tightly, suffocating him. " Hey, he's my boyfriend!" Tae hastily pull me off from our hug. " Someone's jealous." I giggle and take my phone. " You sure that my texts are not gone?" I asked him, fear evident in my voice. " I'm not sure, Y/N. Let's give a try." Jimin reassuringly tap my shoulder and gestured me to switch on my phone. Tae noticed that my hands were shivering, so he took the phone from my hands. " Y/N don't be a wet cat. Wait, I'll check the texts." He said, sitting in between me and Jimin. As he unlocked my phone and opened the messages, my eyes widened. "What the-" We three shout in unison." The texts are gone!" I stood up and shout again, this time louder. "I don't get it. Your contacts and other data are there. That means.." Jimin looked at Tae. "... the texts were deleted." I gawk at them, panic gushing down my veins. "Y/N don't pa-"

.

Ping.

.

I stare at both of them in horror." It's  fine, Let's just check it." Jimin said, trying to calm me down. "Guys it's from some unknown number." Tae said, swiping up to check the text.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

"But babygirl, it's just the beginning."

.

.

.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates.

I've been going through so much and being a curious ass, I'm trying to learn everything that seems interesting to me.
But I'll try to update asap.

and I know this chapter sucks, but I'll make it freaking interesting from the next chapter.

Lots of love unicorns~

_______________________________________________________________________________