Ms. Dobbs.....Whoa what?

Walking up the stairs to the museum I am mentally slapping myself upside the head for falling for my best friend.

"Hey Rachel you okay?" Grover asks, coming to my side.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say as if nothing is wrong.

"You sur? You seem mad about something." Grover asks gentlly.

"I'm fine! Just angry with myself" I whisper so Percy can't hear.

"So you do like him" Gorver asks as Mr. Brunner rambles on about the Greek gods and godesses.

"Maybe so but now is not the time to admit it or not" I whisper looking at Percy who was answering a question for Mr. Brunner.

"Perseus" Percy answers the question that Grover and I had not heard because we were so into out convrstation.

"That is correct Percy, why don't we all take a lunch break" Mr. Brunner says letting us all go outside and eat lunc.

***********************************************************************

Plop!

Sam began throwing bread again.

"Can I please push her into the fountain?" Percy hisses, his temper flaring again.

"No Percy, as your protecter I can't let you get expelled" I say splitting my Nutella sandwich in half and giving half of it to Percy.

"Protector?" he asks, taking the bread.

"I am taking over the role as your protector" I smile at him.

"Fine, then I am your protector" Percy sticks out his hand.

"Deal" I shake it.

Plop!

Another piece of bread, this time it landed on my jacket, and the peanut butter stuck to me. I knew it was only a matter of time before my temper picked up.

Woosh!

A newspaper flies past me as the wind picks up, and the skies begin darkening.

Splash!

The winds are so strong the blow Sam into the fountain, getting her soaking wet. But as soon as the dark weather had come it was gone again. Sam climbs out of the fountain dreanched. She automaticly screams for Ms. Dobbs.

"Percy pushed me into the fountain" Sam points over to us.

"Is this true Mr. Jackson?" Ms. Dobbs hisses.

"No Ms. Dobbs I didn't" Percy answers truthfully.

"He's lying Ms. Dobbs! Look at me!" Sam stops her foot dramaticlly.

"Mr. Jackson did you push Sam into the fountain?" Ms. Dobbs asks again. There is a silence, and I can't let Percy get in trouble again so I take the blame.

"No Ms. Dobbs I pushed Sam in" I say lying through my teeth.

"No I did" Percy says trying to to let me get into trouble.

"Mr. Jackson, Ms. Tate follow me" Ms. Dobbs says leading us back into the museum.

*****************************************

Crash!

Ms. Dobbs began growing talons and transforming into this weird creature that looked like it wanted to rip us to shreads.

"Give me the bolt Lightning Theif!" it hisses attacking up.

Bang!

The door flies open , in comes Mr. Brunner and Grover, Mr. Brunner looks furious.

"Leave now or I'll rip you to shreads" He yells and the creature flees.

"What is going on?" Percy yells pacing, "I need medication, I need medication"

"Perce, calm down" Grover says as Percy continues freaking out.

"They found them" Mr. Brunner says.

"Excuse me" I ask polietly, "but who found us?"

"Grover they need to go to camp" Mr. Brunner says, turning to me he clears his throat then speaks "take these, they are powerful weapons" He then hands me a bracelet with and owl on it, the stomach of the owl is a peach pearl like gem. Then he turns to Percy and hands him a bronze pen.

"This is a pen" Percy says stating the obvious. "This is a pen" Grover then leads us out of the museum, then turns to me.

"Go to your apartment and pack all your things and stay there until we come get you." he instructs me, nodding I turn and run to catch a cab.

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Tell me what you guys think?

Vote! Comment!