[ nsfw ] Salty Blood • M~Siren x M~Reader

⚠️ - MxM BJ, Facefuck I suppose, Genitalia Mutilation, Genitalia Feasting, Being Eaten Alive, Death(??)

The seagulls cried out into the air letting everyone on the crowded harbor hear it's piercing shriek as it tried to dip down and feast on the goods that the crew had been trying to get them away from. Ah, yes. Another usual day in your freshwater fish, quality meat, and crop trading across the seas. The neighboring country had been ordering a lot of them for the past few months, increasing your sails across the waters in a whole lotta amount.

'Aye, cap. the sails gon' go up and ready. Our good ol' mates packed up all the crates and we are all ready to go!'

One of your ship's crew approached you and gave you a friendly nudge on the shoulder. You nodded and trotted towards the ship right away, walking up a wooden plank that connected the harbor you were on with the ship. Your heels made a low click on the wooden floor as you walked around the ship and the rooms for one last examination.

'All good, cap?'

The crew who approached you back at the harbor peeked into the storage room you were checking on.

'Oh. Don't worry. The ship seems to be in a very good shape.'

You gave them an assuring smile as you walked past them, walking back up from the hold towards the main deck. You clapped your hands around the rowdy crew, drawing all of your crew's attention towards you as chitters and singing began to decease. You gave the crews a specific gesture, signing them to let the ropes go and pull the sail up. A handful of crew leaped from their positions to run across the ship, taking the ropes and pull as more of them joined. The rest of the crew ran towards the sides of the ship to release the ropes and pull back the wood plank up to the ship, releasing the ship from the harbor. The sails began to catch the wind as it pushed the ship forward. The crew cheered and yelled as the cargo ship began to sail across the water. Slowly, the harbor began to be swallowed by the mist, addressing that they had departed from land quite far, entering the big blue ocean.

The first few hours on the ship were filled with rowdy chatters, dancing, and a little drink. The crew seemed to be enjoying their sailings, as always. As the water lifted up the cargo ship up and down, making a few newbie crews seasick, it has never been worse.

Well, it never was.

Since then.

A huge portion of the cargo's crew was now indulging in their individual dreams. The blue sky slowly drifted its color into a tint of golden orange and a bit of pink gradient. The sun began to sink down into the horizon, the seemingly drowning star's last bits of light was reflected in a distorted rounded shape on the waters. Behind, hints of a rising night sky were visible, along with dark clouds. You were not concerned about the clouds and took this moment to enjoy the sunset.

You messed the golly up.

You should've concern the presence of the dark clouds for it has brought a heavy thunderstorm upon the waters, attacking and tumbling the ship up from all directions. It went so quickly from a relaxing sunset to a raging intense storm. Crews tried their best to cast down the sails, but the strength of the storm's wind conquered the force of your fellow crew's pulls. The enraged ocean and blistering bolts of light cried out its mighty roar. The desperate crews threw all the weights they could release to feed the raging seas and lighten up the ship. Yet all of it came to no use. Layers of ocean waves began to fall down on the deck, weighing the ship down, lower and lower into the sea it goes. Most of the crews had taken the lifeboats, leaving only one left for use. You, a desperate captain, flee from the sinking ship towards the only thing you could use to at least survive another day on this roaring ocean. You jumped into the small boat and released the ropes right away once you are safe and secure on it. Your boat fell right away on top of the ocean surface, wobbly and unstable. You took hold of the boat's wooden side to keep yourself stable and in place as the waves rose and fell underneath you. It didn't take much time to let the ship disappear from the view, whether you are pushed away too far by the waves nor it sank at a great pace. The thing is, you are lucky this time.